Nitro Reader is a free, fast, powerfull and secure tool. With a best-in-class feature set, revolutionary ease-of-use, and none of the traditional pains associated with free PDF software. All in all, this application includes all the features you ever wanted in a basic PDF reader and none of the ones you don’t need. Control how you interact with PDF files in a bloat-free package. Create PDF files from over 300 different formats, comment and review, save PDF forms, extract text and images, type text directly onto the page, and more. Start working with PDF files the way you always wanted. Read on to discover what you can start doing with PDF, today. It’s the PDF reader, reimagined. Nitro Reader offers features and functionality far beyond typical PDF readers, and makes working with PDF easier than ever before:
• User Experience
• Viewing & navigating
• PDF creation
• Content extraction
• Comment, Review, and Collaborate
• PDF forms
• Security and protection
The only free PDF reader that lets you create too.
• Create from over 300 formats. Create PDFs from virtually any Windows application. Convert any printable files to PDF directly from the source, or within Nitro Reader. Nitro PDF Creator, a virtual print driver, lets you print directly from your favorite applications.
• Drag it. Drop it. Done. You can drag any file onto the desktop icon to instantly create a document. All PDFs created with Nitro Reader are 100% compatible with other leading PDF readers and editors. So you can share them securely with anyone, anywhere.
• Full-featured PDF creation. Free doesn’t mean limited. You can completely control the output: customize the colors, font-embedding, page size, orientation and output quality. Or just keep it simple with 3 handy presets: Web, Office, and Print ready.
The ease of PDF. The intuition of ESP.
• So simple, you already know how to use it. Nitro Reader is designed for users, by users. Features you wouldn’t even expect in a free product are right where you’d want them to be. So stop guessing and start doing.
• Intelligent tools. The ‘Ribbon’ interface separates tasks and tools intuitively, and they’re arranged the way you actually use them. Hover over buttons and handy tips appear, so you always know exactly what you’re doing.
• Intuitive application. The Select tool knows the difference between text and images—you’ll see it change as you mouse over different types of content. And when you open a PDF with digital signatures, comments, or bookmarks, the relevant pane displays automatically.
Bring the team into the document.
• Start making PDF work for you. Digital documents are transforming the way we work together, yet genuinely useful collaboration tools have never been available in a free PDF reader. Until now.
• Get feedback. Give feedback. Join the collaboration process—leave comments, address feedback, and answer questions. Highlight, underline, and strike out text. Place sticky notes anywhere. All while retaining a record of the entire review cycle.
• As easy as pen and paper. Easier, even.
Need to expand on a paragraph, fill static or scanned forms, or add text that wasn’t included in first place? Just click, and type text directly onto the page. Just like you would in a word processor.
Print…sign…scan…send. Never again.
• Printing a document in order to email it? Madness. If you’ve filled out PDFs that need signing, bet the only way to save them was to print first, sign them by hand, and then scan them back in again. Nitro Reader lets you sign any kind of document in seconds— without leaving your desk.
• Simply click to sign. We call it QuickSign™. Just scan or take a photo of your signature and create a QuickSign profile. Nitro Reader automatically applies a transparency layer to the background, so your electronic signature looks and works just like your handwritten one.
• Saves time. Ink. Trees. And your sanity. Stop printing. Start signing documents safely and securely. Partners and colleagues can create multiple QuickSign profiles easily, then individually password protect them for peace of mind.
OS Desktops: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (x64 editions supported). OS Server: Windows Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012 (Terminal Server and Citrix XenApp/Access Essentials configurations supported).