Dr.Web Security Space 11 for Windows provides comprehensive protection of workstations from Internet threats reinforced with the firewall against network attacks.
Software components: anti-virus, anti-rootkit, anti-spy, firewall, HTTP monitor, anti-spam, parental control. Increased performance of the anti-virus engine gives Dr.Web Scanner a thirty per cent boost of speed for checking RAM, boot sectors, hard drives and removable media compared with the previous version. High detection rate and speed of scanning are not the only criteria that determine the quality of an anti-virus. It should also be capable of curing files – restoring them to their original state instead of deletion making sure that a user doesn’t lose important information.
The smart filtering technology of Dr.Web Security Space 11 based on several thousands of rules recognizes spam messages in any language with the industry highest probability.
Dr.Web Security Space 11 is immune to any attempts by malicious programs to disrupt its operation. Dr.Web SelfPROtect is a unique anti-virus component that maintains anti-virus security.
Dr.Web Security Space 11 components:
- Preventive Protection
- Dr.Web Scanner – Efficient detection and neutralization of all types of threats
- SpIDer Guard File monitor – Real-time protection
- SpIDer Gate HTTP monitor – A shield from Internet threats
- SpIDer Mail anti-virus monitor+ Anti-spam – E-mail is free of viruses, spam, and unwanted messages
- Dr.Web Parental Control – Control web-surfing and block access to unwanted sites
- Dr.Web Firewall – Protection against network attacks
- Anti-virus network – Manage protection of all computers in your family
- Control Center – A single window for configuring the anti-virus’s general settings
- Quarantine – Isolation of moved files
- License Manager – Manage your licenses
- My Dr.Web – Personal user are on the Doctor Web site
Efficient detection and neutralization of all types of threats (Dr.Web Scanner):
- High-speed scanning with several scanning threads powered by multi-core systems
- Thorough scanning of RAM, boot sectors, hard drives and removable data-storage devices, for viruses, Trojans and other malware.
- Detection of active virus threats only.
- Comprehensive databases for detecting spyware, riskware, adware, hack tools, and jokers.
- The Dr.Web Shield anti-rootkit used by the Scanner detects complex viruses that use rootkit technologies and are able to conceal themselves in an infected system.
- The console scanner intended for experienced users enables the anti-virus to be run from the command line. It offers users a wide range of options and also utilizes multi-core features.
Real-time protection (SpIDer Guard file monitor):
- SpIDer Guard monitors system health in real time and intercepts “on the fly” all calls to files located on local drives, floppy discs, CD/DVD/ Blue-ray disks, flash drives, or smart cards.
- The file monitor is highly resistant to attempts by malicious programs to disrupt or halt its operation.
- State-of-the-art technologies implemented in the Dr.Web anti-virus engine enable it to monitor the availability of system resources and control its “appetite”, while maintaining effective protection.
- High performance on machines involved in intensive data stream processing (involving heavy use of file systems, downloading files via torrents, compiling and video rendering).
Dr.Web Security Space 11 advanced technologies of preventive protection:
- FLY-CODE is a unique universal decompression technology that allows viruses packed with packers, unknown even to Dr.Web, to be detected.
- The cutting-edge, non-signature scan technology Origins Tracing ensures the high probability that viruses still unknown to Dr.Web Anti-virus will be detected.
- The heuristic analyzer, whose analyses are based on criteria typical of various groups of malicious programs, detects most known threats.
- Dr.Web Process Heuristic protects systems against new, highly prolific malicious programs that are capable of avoiding detection by traditional signature-based analysis and heuristic routines because they haven’t yet been analysed in the anti-virus laboratory and, therefore, are unknown to Dr.Web at the moment of intrusion. It analyses behaviour of a suspicious program to determine if it is malignant and takes necessary steps to neutralise the threat, if there is any. The new technology protects data from corruption to minimize losses from actions of an unknown virus.
- Comprehensive analysis of packed threats significantly improves detection of supposedly “new” malicious programs that were known to the Dr.Web virus database before they were concealed by new packers. In addition, with such an analysis there is no need to add redundant definitions of new threats into the virus database. With Dr.Web virus databases kept small, a constant increase in system requirements is not needed. Updates remain traditionally small, while the quality of detection and curing remains at the same traditionally high level.
Dr.Web Security Space 11 instant cloud-based protection:
- The Parental Control and SpIDer Gate enable you to check URLs with the Dr.Web Cloud service on Doctor Web servers.
- As a user goes to a website, the respective URL is sent to Doctor Web to determine whether the site is safe to visit. The URL is checked in real time regardless of update settings or how current virus databases on the user’s computer are.
- Dr.Web Cloud transmits no information to Doctor Web that may help identify the user.
- Faster URL check with Dr.Web Cloud – the service’s architecture has been redesigned to provide a significant boost of speed.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 352.2 MB
Download Dr.Web Security Space 126.96.36.19951 for Windows NitroFlare