Malwarebytes Anti Exploit Premium provides the essential exploit protection with proactive technology for browsers and applications. It blocks dangerous exploit-based malware and prevents the damage it can do. Not an antivirus, but compatible with most antivirus, Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit is a small, specialized shield designed to protect you against one of the most dangerous forms of malware attacks. And it’s free.
Malwarebytes Anti Exploit Premium protects you from zero-day exploits targeting browser and application vulnerabilities. Its proprietary technology guards you in that critical period between the release of a new exploit and its security patch.
And, unlike antivirus products, Malwarebytes Anti Exploit Premium proactively prevents the exploit from installing its payload. Before it can do damage.
No other anti-exploit technology (including Microsoft’s Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit) provides three layers of protection. These layers work together to block exploits instantly, in both in the first stage of the attack, preventing shell code execution, and in the second stage, memory calls and sandbox escapes and memory mitigation bypasses.
Malwarebytes Anti Exploit Premium doesn’t slow down your computer, because this technology doesn’t use a signature database like traditional endpoint security, so it doesn’t require frequent updating. And it only takes up three MBs on your hard drive – the size of one large high-resolution photo.
Malwarebytes Anti Exploit Premium operates at a different level from and independently of anti-malware and antivirus programs, so you can install it without worry.
Malwarebytes Anti Exploit Premium Features:
- Shields Java
- Shields browsers and browsers add-ons (including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera)
- Shields PDF readers (including Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat, Foxit Reader)
- Shields Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Shields media players (including Microsoft Windows Media Player, VLC Player, QuickTime Player, Winamp Player)
- Ability to add/manage custom shields
Supported Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in Malwarebytes Anti Exploit Premium 22.214.171.1241 :
- Hardened and more secure API hooking framework
- Added self protection mechanisms
- Added sandbox technique for Silverlight
- Added Layer3 techniques against Macro exploits
- Added Layer3 techniques against social engineering exploits
- Added Java advanced configuration options for companies
- Added dynamic configuration feature to manage conflicts
- Added support for MS Play Ready
- Changed balloon notification to off by default
- Remove Run entry during uninstallation
- Fixed conflict with Symantec DLP
- Fixed conflict with Chinese banking software
- Fixed conflict with Office TabLoader
- Fixed conflict with Kobil mIdentity software
- Fixed false positive with Adobe and .NET modules
- Fixed issue when adding invalid custom shield
Homepage – http://www.malwarebytes.org
Size: 1.92 MB
Download Malwarebytes Anti Exploit Premium 1.09.1.1291
Download Malwarebytes Anti Exploit for Business 1.09.2.1291