Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is an antimalware application that can thoroughly remove even the most advanced malware.
Malwarebytes products have a proven record of protecting computers by completely removing all forms of malware, including viruses, Trojans, spyware, adware and rootkits.
Malwarebytes Premium detects and removes malware where even the best known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail. It monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start. The Proactive Protection Module keeps your system safe and secure with advanced heuristic scanning technology.
Malwarebytes 3.0 combines all of our malware-fighting technology-anti-malware, anti-ransomware, anti-exploit, and malicious website protection into one program that scans 4x faster than previous versions of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium.
Malwarebytes 3 Premium Benefits:
- Protects you from advanced (zero-day) threats, including ransomware, so you can surf the Web without worry
- Removes all traces of malware for complete safety
- Removes potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) that make your computer run poorly
- Scans fast so you do not have to sit around and wait for your security to finish working
- Easy to use, just set it and forget it
- Can replace antivirus or run alongside other antivirus programs
Malwarebytes advanced technology protects businesses from the constantly-evolving threat that malware poses to corporate systems. From data loss to network corruption, undetected malware can decrease revenue and wreak havoc on your network. Malwarebytes provides maximum protection while using minimal resources, to keep your system focused on your business.
Languages Available: English, Albanian, Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Koraen, Latvian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Changes in Malwarebytes 3.1.2:
- Multiple enhancements result in reduction of memory usage
- Faster load time and responsiveness of third-party applications
- Improved performance of Web Protection
- Faster Malwarebytes 3 program startup time and responsiveness of user interface
- New detection and protection layer with machine learning based anomaly detection (to be deployed gradually even if it shows “enabled” under Settings)
- Improved Self-Protection by requiring escalated privileges to disable protections or deactivate a license
- Enhanced malware protection techniques and remediation capabilities
- Added an automatic monthly scheduled scan in Free mode
- Added ability to control the priority of manual scans on the system
- Added setting to turn off ‘Real-Time Protection turned off’ notifications when protection was specifically disabled by the user
- Added ability to exclude the last website blocked by Web Protection via the tray menu
- Fixed several defects related to configuring Custom Scans, including selecting child folders and fixing issues with touch screens
- Fixed problem where a right-click context scan appeared broken after scheduled scan due to misleading “Cannot start a scan while another one is in progress” message
- Fixed issue where you could not add or edit a scheduled scan in Spanish and some other languages
- Fixed issue where scan could appear stuck on Heuristics Analysis when it had actually completed successfully
- Fixed issue where Self-Protection setting would fail to toggle correctly after an upgrade
- Fixed several crashes in the Web Protection module
- Fixed issue where Ransomware Protection would be stuck in ‘Starting’ state after a reboot
- Fixed a conflict with Norton that caused web pages not to load and plug-ins to crash in Chrome
- Fixed issue with WMI protection technique in Exploit Protection that could cause Office applications to crash
- Fixed several crashes related to the service and tray
- Fixed security vulnerabilities that could be chained together to perform local privilege escalation
- Fixed many other miscellaneous defects and user interface improvements
Size: 64.08 MB
Download Malwarebytes 220.127.116.113 (Build 1.0.141) Premium
Tags anti-malware antispyware antivirus chameleon technology hacker defender heuristics analyzer malware detection malwarebytes proactive protection real time protection rootkit protection trojan remover