Acronis Backup for Server 11.7 is the leading backup and recovery for individual Windows servers, Linux Servers or Windows SBS Essentials environment. It is a single and modern solution for protecting individual servers in your Windows or Linux environment. If you don‘t know how to back up your server‘s data, Acronis Backup for Server can take care of it. This product leverages Acronis’ patented, block-level disk imaging to capture your entire Windows server in one easy step.
In case of disaster, Acronis will help you recover everything you may need and where you want in just a few minutes.
One click lets you restore files, folders, disks, or your entire server. Acronis Backup for Server also gives you a possibility to restore your data to its original location, to entirely new, dissimilar hardware, or to a virtual machine. It’s easy with Acronis Backup for Server!
Acronis Backup for Windows SBS Essentials is the best-in-class solution for protecting your Windows SBS Essentials environment. Acronis can back up your entire setup in a single pass, delivering dramatically faster protection and the most flexible, reliable recovery available. Now you can quickly and easily restore individual files/folders, application data, or an entire server – all from the same backup. Acronis also offers the flexibility of restoring your entire Windows SBS Essentials environment to its original location, to entirely new, dissimilar hardware, or to a virtual machine.
Acronis Backup for Linux Server is our one-stop, state-of-the-art solution for protecting individual Linux servers in your environment.
Acronis Backup for Server Key Features:
- Full Image Backups. Acronis’ block-level, image-based backups quickly and efficiently capture consistent application and operating system data. Unlike competing products, we automatically skip unused data blocks to provide faster backups with less storage requirements.
- Efficient Incremental Backups. Incremental backups identify only the changes made since the last backup, significantly reducing backup time and any impact on network bandwidth or backup storage.
- Flexible Recovery. Quickly restore only what you need! Recover granular files, folders, volumes, or a complete server – all from a single image backup.
- Disaster Recovery. Recover your entire Windows server backup in minutes – to the same location, to entirely new, dissimilar hardware, or to a virtual server. Acronis can quickly restore data locally or remotely using a Linux Kernel, WinPE, or a PXE server to start the newly recovered server. Acronis’ driver injection and SID change capabilities will get you up and running quickly on new hardware.
- Multiple Backup Targets. Store backup copies in up to 5 different locations to enjoy more flexible, reliable recovery. Local disks, attached storage, network storage or cloud locations allow you to optimize your storage costs and maximize your options in the event of a disaster.
- Cloud Backup. Acronis Backup for Server supports backup to a variety of storage media and backup locations, including Acronis Cloud Storage.
Acronis Backup for Server Additional Features:
- Direct Performance Management. Maintain optimal server performance during backups! Acronis Backup for Server lets you to control your environment with bandwidth and disk-write speed throttling, ensuring uninterrupted system performance during backup routines.
- Acronis Active Restore. Active Restore will copy only the files required for fast recovery, allowing users to get back to work while the rest of the backup is being restored.
- Acronis Startup Recovery Manager. If your system won’t boot properly, simply press F11 during system startup to launch Acronis Backup Advanced and recover your system.
- Change SID. Automatically change Windows SID after restore for compatibility in your environment.
- File Backups. File-level backup allows you to selectively back up specific files and folders (including files from network shares).
- Exclude Files. Save storage space and time by excluding non-essential files and folders from your backups.
- Server Migration. Easily migrate a server between any physical and virtual platform (P2P, P2V, V2V, V2P) with Acronis’ proprietary Unified Backup Format (which enables any backup to be recovered to any server in any location).
- Disaster Recovery Plan. After each backup, Acronis can automatically generate a Disaster Recovery Plan document that provides detailed, step-by-step instructions to help you get your system up and running quickly.
- Browsing and Mounting Backups. Browse backups with Windows Explorer as if they were ordinary folders, and simply drag-and-drop or copy-paste files/folders from them. You can even mount disk images as a drive letter in either read-only or read/write mode.
- Sector-By-Sector Backups. Store an exact copy of your disk or volume, sector by sector (including unused space).
- Pre/Post Commands. Define pre or post backup and data-capture commands to integrate Acronis Backup with other applications (or to temporarily stop some services).
- No Reboot Required. Install Acronis Backup and begin performing backups immediately! No need to schedule downtime and reboot to complete the installation.
Size: 1.82 GB
Download Acronis Backup Advanced 11.7 Build 50064
Download Acronis Backup Advanced 11.7 Build 50064 (Universal Restore Bootable ISO)