Acronis True Image 2017 is an integrated backup and recovery software that ensures the security of all of the information on your PC.
It can back up your documents, photos, email, and selected partitions, and even the entire disk drive, including operating system, applications, settings, and all of your data.
Backups allow you to recover your computer system should a disaster occur, such as losing data, accidentally deleting critical files or folders, or suffering a complete hard disk crash. Online Backup allows you to store your files and disks on Acronis Cloud.
Your data will be protected even if your computer is lost, stolen, or destroyed, and your data can be entirely recovered onto a new device, if needed. Acronis True Image 2017 is optimized for Windows 10 and recent Mac OS X versions.
Acronis True Image 2017 Key Features:
- Disk backup to a local storage and to Acronis Cloud
- File backup to a local storage and to Acronis Cloud
- Rescue bootable media
- Hard disk cloning
- Data archivhing
- Family data protection
- File synchronization
- Security and privacy tools
Full Disk-Image Backup. Back up your entire computer including your operating system, applications and data, not just files and folders to an external hard drive or NAS.
Universal Restore. Restore backed up data including your operating system, application and all your data to your existing computer or an entirely separate piece of hardware, or restore specific data as needed.
Additional features of Acronis True Image 2017:
- Industry’s Fastest Backup and Recovery. Up to 50% faster than the competition – save time and frustration with the industry’s fastest backup and restore.
- Security and Privacy. Rest assured your data is safe with 256-bit encryption and a private, user-defined key.
- Quick, Easy recovery. Get your computer back to where it was at any given moment. Quickly restore from the cloud or your local storage with no need to reinstall your OS manually, or use any additional tools.
- Flexible file recovery. Choose only the files or folders you want to restore and get them back right away, without having to restore your entire system.
- Retention schemes and Advanced Backups. Keep history of up to 20 last system states to roll back to different points in time whenever you need. Capture only changes made after an initial image backup, and save time and storage space.
- Proven Backup Technology. Millions of businesses and consumers worldwide trust the Acronis AnyData Engine – the most advanced backup technology.
Supported Apple OS X: Mavericks 10.9.5+, Yosemite 10.10.5+, El Capitan 10.11.x+
Supported Windows OS: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
What’s new in Acronis True Image 2017:
- Incremental Facebook backup (available via Online Dashboard). Don’t let accidental deletion or social network errors erase your memories and photos. Automatically back up Facebook.
- Manage backup plans remotely (available via Online Dashboard). Configure backups and review the status of any computer or mobile device regardless of location. Great for protecting family or home-office data.
- Easier backup notification (available via Online Dashboard). Email notifications reduce uncertainty and provide confidence about your backup status. Even if you walk away from your computer.
- Personal archives are now available on any storage device of your choice! Free-up disk space by moving large or old files from your PC or Mac to an external USB hard drive, a USB flash drive, an NAS, a network share, or Acronis Cloud. Access the archives by using File Explorer or Finder or a web browser.
- Encryption for personal archives. You can now protect your archives by using 256-bit AES encryption.
- Backup comments. This feature allows you to easily add and view comments to the backup. Backup comments may help you to find the necessary backup later.
- Search. You can now search inside local backups to find particular files.
- New for mobile backup. You can now wirelessly back up your smartphone or tablet to your computer.
- Enhanced NAS support. your NAS is now detected automatically! In this version, NAS stability has been improved.
- Modernized user interface. Acronis True Image 2017 has the modernized look and feel of the user interface on Windows and Mac OS X.
Other improvements in Acronis True Image 2017:
- Added the ability to create disk- and file-level backups from Windows File Explorer directly.
- Improved reconnecting behavior for online backups when Acronis Cloud is not available.
- Increased number of stored backup versions for Acronis True Image for Mac (now up to 20 versions).
- Compression level and encryption method are now visible while editing an existing backup (available on Windows only).
- The application now works correctly if a drive letter changes
- The default sync can now be removed.
- The user interface of the Web Account has been refreshed.
Homepage – http://www.acronis.com
Size: 496.12 MB