Active Disk Image 7 is a PC backup solution for an entire computer or any sets of PC disks, including operating system, applications and user files. It makes an exact copy of any PC disks (HDD, SSD, USB, CD, DVD, Blu-ray etc…) and stores it into a folder.
The disk images may be used for backups, PC upgrades or disk duplication purposes. In case of computer failure, a backup image may be used to recover your computer system or find & restore any necessary files from within an image. Active@ Boot Disk Lite is a rescue disk available as a bootable CD-ROM or USB stick for restoring your system completely.
Active Disk Image allows you to create an image of the data stored in selected partitions of a hard disk or an image of the entire hard disk.
Active Disk Image is partition-oriented and not file-oriented. In a file-oriented system, you must select all the files that you want to archive. In a partition-oriented system, all files on the selected disk partition are saved into the archive.
A partition-oriented approach offers two major advantages:
- There is no risk that you will overlook important files when performing the backup. All files on the disk are saved into the image file.
- The folder structure and all hidden system files are saved, guaranteeing reliable partition restoring.
If the original partition is completely corrupted and unrecoverable, it is still possible to restore system partitions, data and installed software.
Active Disk Image Features:
- Create Backup Disk Image (occupied clusters only)
- Bootable Disk. CD, DVD, USB stick.
- Image Compression (Normal and High)
- Windows Servers are supported
- Rescue Bootable Media
- Regarding scripting
- E-mail notifications
- Create Raw Disk Image (sector by sector copy)
- Image Encrypting (AES-128, AES-192, AES-256)
- Scheduled backups
- Incremental Scheduled backups
Windows versions supported: Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, Windows 7, Server 2012, Windows 8, Windows 8.1.
Others: Old Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris for PC, etc. can be backed up by Raw Disk Image mode after booting up from Active@ Boot Disk Lite.
Homepage – http://www.disk-image.net
Size: 282.15 MB
Download Active Disk Image Pro 7.0.2 › NitroFlare
Download Active Disk Image 7.0.4 Professional Corporate › NitroFlare
Download Active Disk Image 7.0.4 Professional Corporate (Portable) › NitroFlare