Active File Recovery 15 for Windows is an easy to use, safe, and efficient data recovery tool, even if your system is not bootable. It provides the ability to effectively recover data as a result of having been accidentally deleted, formatted or otherwise lost.
Active File Recovery is a powerful software utility, designed to restore accidentally files and directories, that have been lost or deleted from your Windows system.
Using Active File Recovery for Windows you will be able to recover lost or deleted files. The utility scans computer hard drives in minutes and displays all files which can be recovered.
It allows you to recover files that have been deleted from the Recycle Bin, as well as those deleted after avoiding the Recycle Bin (e.g. Shift-Delete) and allows you to recover data after formatting or loss of partitions.
Active File Recovery 15 will also undelete files that have been lost by damage, virus or directory destruction.
Active File Recovery Professional package also includes integrated Active Disk Editor (or Hex Viewer – a utility for low-level data inspection), Virtual RAID reconstructor, being able to recover damaged RAID disk arrays, and File Organizer needed to re-organize and rename files detected by their signatures.
Active File Recovery Ultimate Edition extends the Professional package with Active Boot Disk Lite: an ISO image that you can use to create a bootable CD/DVD or USB with a lightweight version of Windows 8 (WinPE 5.1) or Linux (OpenSUSE 13) running in RAM.
It is the only way to recover your data when your system is not bootable and you cannot attach the corrupted Hard Disk Drive to another machine. Boot Disk and LiveCD can boot the latest UEFI secure boot systems and legacy BIOS PC.
Active File Recovery 15 Features:
- Support for exFAT, Unix UFS, Apple HFS+ and Linux Ext2/Ext3/Ext4/BtrFS file systems
- Support for 4096 byte sector size HDDs
- Support for RAW-Compressed images and RAW images manually composed from several chunks
- New built-in signatures supported (Adobe *.pdf, RAR archives *.rar, Flash *.swf, QuickTime *.m4). User-defined signatures can be created and loaded
- Support for multi-tasking: user can QuickScan found volumes and recover data while SuperScan is in progress
- SuperScan progress: displays a map of scanned sectors and found meta-data while scanning
- Configuration parameters stored locally and re-loaded upon next use
- Recovers from virtually connected volumes, like TrueCrypt encrypted disks
- Improved SuperScan algorithms – detects more deleted partitions and reveals more files for recovery
- Scan speed increased 2 to 4 times, with significant reduction in system memory consumption
- Keyboard shortcuts added — many operations can be performed without use of a mouse
- Integrated Active@ Disk Editor (HexViewer) and Active@ Organizer utilities
- Search results displayed with full path and support hierarchical structure
- SuperScan process displays various details, including sector info, time elapsed and time remaining, as well as found meta-data
- Advanced filtering of volumes found by SuperScan
- Full support for multi-language character sets (Unicode), recovers files and folders having names containing non-English characters (e.g. Spanish, Chinese, Korean, etc.)
- Reconstructs and recovers severely damaged MFT records on NTFS
Features supported: NTFS, FAT/FAT32/exFAT, HFS+, UFS, Ext2/Ext3/Ext4fs; HDD, SSD, USB, IDE, SATA, SCSI hard drives; USB Flash, SD, MMC, CompactFlash, MemoryStick; RAID virtual reconstruction (RAID-0, RAID-1, RAID-5, Span); Deleted/damaged partitions recovery.
OS supported: Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, Server 2012, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Changes in Active File Recovery 15 (2016):
- More pre-defined file signatures recognition: AC3, MSG, 3DS, MAX, DXF, CMX, AMV, 4XM, 4XA, EPS, XZ, LZ4, BZ2, JP2, M2V, MTS, FDB
- Added file system’s metadata display: $FILE & $INDX file records for NTFS, $DIR Directory entries for FAT/FAT32
- Added support for Linux/Unix XFS file system scan & data recovery
- Added support for Linux Logical Volume Manager (LVM) partitioning and recovery
- Improved Windows Logical Disk Manager (LDM) support for nested volumes
- Improved display for HiDPI monitors and large resolution screens
- Improvements in user interface and in data recovery algorithms
- Ultimate package: the latest Active@ Boot Disk and improved Boot Disk Creator
- Ultimate package: the latest Active@ LiveCD (64-bit) with updated drivers and new utilities
Size: 666.06 MB
Download Active File Recovery 15.0.7 Ultimate Edition NitroFlare
Download Active File Recovery 15.0.7 Ultimate Edition (Portable) NitroFlare
Download Active File Recovery 15.0.7 Professional Edition NitroFlare
Download Active NTFS Data Recovery Toolkit 188.8.131.52 NitroFlare
Download Active NTFS Data Recovery Toolkit 184.108.40.206 Portable NitroFlare