Active Partition Recovery 15 is a powerful software utility, designed to restore accidentally deleted partitions. The software can restore any deleted partition or logical drive (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5) also scan hard drives and detect deleted FAT and NTFS partitions and/or Logical Drives.
Using Active Partition Recovery you can create Drive Image (for backup purposes), preview files and folders on deleted partition or drive, to recover proper data. Active Partition Recovery aloows to backup MBR (Master Boot Record), Partition Table, Boot Sectors, then to restore MBR, Partition Table or Boot Sectors from backup if damaged.
BOOT.INI is corrected automatically (if needed) to keep the system bootable, as well as damaged Volume Boot Sectors are corrected to mantain integrity of the partition. Software allows also to fix damaged MBR and to delete invalid partitions. Extended Disk Scan may detect partitions being deleted even if you have created new ones instead, formatted and used them!
Active Partition Recovery for DOS can recover deleted partition only if its location on hard disk drive has not already been overwritten. If you wisely created MBR backup using Active Partition Recovery, you can always restore MBR and partition information.
Active Partition Recovery Professional package contains both DOS and Windows versions of Active Partition Recovery. It is an universal solution to recover both system partitions (from DOS environment) and non-system ones (in Windows environment).
NEW! Active Partition Recovery Enterprise Toolkit is an ultimate data recovery tool set. In addition to DOS and Windows versions of the software, it contains downloadable Bootable Windows ISO Image that you can burn to CD-ROM and boot Windows from this CD-ROM to recover partitions (including the system ones) as well as to recover particular files and folders from the familiar Windows environment. Active@ File Recovery utility is also included to allow you to save your files and folders in case of unsuccessful partition recovery (for example, the file system itself is severely damaged and Windows is unable to recognize the partition after recovery).
Active Partition Recovery toolkit includes the following main features:
- Restores lost partitions & disks back to working state
- QuickScan easily detects partitions being deleted but not re-formatted
- SuperScan – low-level scan detects re-formatted & damaged partitions
- Includes Active@ File Recovery – last chance file recovery tool
- Backup & Restore disk partitioning info and Rollback changes
- Fixes damaged MBR (Master Boot Record) and Partition Table
- Creates a Disk Image – data backup for data recovery purposes
- Supports Windows 7 & 8, XP & Vista, Windows Server 2003 & 2008, WinPE
- Recovers deleted FAT/exFAT/NTFS/HFS+/UFS/Ext2/Ext3/Ext4fs file systems
- Recovers IDE, SATA, eSATA, SSD, SCSI, RAID, USB Flash Disks and Memory Cards
- Recovers volumes lost due to accidental disk formatting, damage by virus attack, malicious program, or a power failure…
What’s New in Active Partition Recovery 15:
- Linux/Unix XFS file system scan & data recovery
- Logical Volume Manager (LVM) recovery
- New signatures: AC3, MSG, 3DS, MAX, DXF…
- Files metadata display: $FILE, $INDX & $DIR
- Improved LDM support for nested volumes
- Improved display for HiDPI and large resolutions
Homepage – http://www.partition-recovery.com
Size: 673.58 MB
Download Active Partition Recovery 15 Ultimate › NitroFlare
Download Active Partition Recovery 15 Professional › NitroFlare
Download Active NTFS Data Recovery Toolkit 8.0 › NitroFlare