O&O DiskImage Server Edition helps to create images and restore entire servers quickly for companies to protect their data and system configurations. It offers reliable protection from unforeseen data loss. All standard and professional functions are bundled up in one product.
O&O DiskImage Server Edition provides the features that make your job as an Administrator significantly easier. Among these features are the network support made possible by O&O Enterprise Management Console and the Job Assistant for time-scheduling a variety of jobs. Remote installation and creating images within a network can now be done directly from your workstation.
What’s more, forensic imaging for purposes of data recovery and the Start CD (which can be used even under defective Windows systems) are often the very last hope for your company’s data when trouble strikes.
O&O DiskImage Server Highlights:
- M.I.R. Restoration onto different hardware
- One-click imaging
- E-mail notification of activities
- Additional information bar
- TrayIcon to provide information on service and job status
- Also creates system partition images during operation
- 1:1 copies of drives (cloning)
- Advanced burning functions to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD
- Works with Microsoft Virtual PC Disks (VHD)
- Start CD with base operating system and system rescue tools
- Detailed reports
- Control and management of the local network possible (Only valid in combination with the O&O Enterprise Management Console)
Automated, as well as individual settings are possible in O&O DiskImage Server. Thanks to the Start CD, which includes additional system rescue tools, you will quickly have all your important data available again – even, if Windows does not start up anymore…O&O DiskImage Server offers two alternatives to choose from when imaging data: a complete image or an incremental image.
The complete image provides yet more flexibility with the offer of either a forensic image of the storage medium or an image of the used sectors only. With every image, including incremental images or split images, every piece of information in every image file is saved. This avoids a situation where images may be missed, whilst also maintaining a structural consistency throughout.
- NEW: Direct creation of VHDs
- NEW: Simplified wizard for creating and modifying jobs
- OPTIMIZED: Creating jobs with the Windows Task Scheduler
- Image an entire computer with the push of a button
- Image system and data drives
- Clone drives and entire disks
- File backup: image and restore individual files and/or folders
- Monitoring and warning of security risks
- Image only used sectors
- Incremental/differential images: backup only the changes
- Save images to network drives
- Time Schedule for automatic, regular images
- Advanced burning on CD/DVD/Blu-ray
- Supports EFI/UEFI systems as well as BIOS
- Easily restore files, folders, drives and disks
- Restoring onto different hardware (M.I.R.)
- Boot media is based on Windows 7 (also compatible with Vista and XP)
- Boot media contains extra system rescue tools
- Direct restoration from virtual disks (VHD)
- NEW: Start a job by connecting a device
- Create a boot CD from the program itself (starting from Windows 7)
- Even simpler and quicker user interface
- High-performance compression and encryption of images
- Support for dynamic and GPT volumes
- Exclude certain files and/or file types
- Check drives and images for errors
- Advanced report management and e-mail notifications
- Live Update: Automatic Updates to current Program Versions
Operating System: Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008 R2, Server 2008, Windows 7, Server 2012, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Homepage – http://www.oo-software.com/
Size: 80.97 MB