PhotoRescue Pro recovers lost data from a whole host of multimedia devices – from digital cameras to PDAs and mobile phones.
PhotoRescue Pro supports CompactFlash cards (type I/II), IBM Microdrives, SmartMedia cards, MultiMedia cards (MMCs), Secure Digital (SD) cards, Memory Sticks, and any other storage devices (of course, “normal” Hard Disks and Floppy Disks too).
Modern cameras and other digital devices allow files to be erased and the space on the media reused. Through momentary carelessness, valuable pictures can be lost in an instant.
The media can also be bulk-erased or formatted, removing everything from the storage media. Now, you won’t loose it all because somebody clicked the wrong button.
Whether you unintentionally deleted your holiday snaps or formatted pictures on your data medium or have pulled it out during a write operation, not to worry – PhotoRescue Pro is here to easily, quickly and absolutely reliably reconstruct the missing data.
PhotoRescue Pro 6 features:
- Recovers deleted and corrupted files
- Recovers data from formatted media
- Recovers data from corrupted media
- Supports all image file formats
- Supports all formats of media used by digital cameras
- Works with all Digital Still Cameras and card readers
- Easy to use, intuitive wizard-driven interface
- Supports all modern Windows versions, including Windows® NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10
- and many more…
Changes in PhotoRescue Pro 6.14 (2016):
1. Flicking reduced in interface – Removed unnecessary files from installation
2. Fixed critical bug in logging system
3. Fixed critical bug with determining of creation/modification/access date of the file on NTFS
4. Fixed critical bug in file recovery process (FileRecoveryWizard.Recovery.frmRecovery.CreateList())
5. Fixed critical bug in folder/files browser
6. Corrections and bug fixes
Size: 5.5 MB
Download PhotoRescue Pro 6.14 Build 1042 NitroFlare
Download PhotoRescue Advanced 2.1 Build 706 NitroFlare
Download Photo Rescue Expert 2.1 Build 715 Portable NitroFlare