Symantec System Recovery 2013 (formerly Backup Exec System Recovery) delivers superior backup and disaster recovery for Windows that enable businesses to recover from downtime or disasters in minutes.
With patented Restore Anyware technology, IT administrators can rapidly restore exactly what they need, when and where they need it – including entire physical and virtual machines to bare metal or dissimilar hardware as well as files, folders and granular application objects.
Unlike other technologies, Symantec System Recovery 2013 also provides cross-platform physical-to-virtual (P2V), virtual-to-virtual (V2V) and virtual-to-physical (V2P) recoveries, making it the perfect complement to physical and virtual environments.
Protect and manage your virtualized infrastructure with tools for backup and recovery, storage management, and high availability and disaster recovery.
Symantec System Recovery 2013 R2 Key Features:
- Support for Windows 10
- Restore desktops and laptops from local or off-site destinations in minutes, even to bare metal or dissimilar hardware.
- Recover files, folders and granular objects in seconds.
- Backup to almost any disk storage device including USB, FireWire, NAS, SAN and Blu-ray.
- Capture and protect the entire system, including the OS, applications, all files, device drivers, etc. in one easy-to-manage recovery point with image-based technology.
- Schedule backups to run automatically, including event triggered backups, without disrupting user productivity.
- Built-in AES encryption ensures the security of critical business data in flight and at rest.
Symantec System Recovery 2013 R2 Key Benefits:
- Dramatically minimize downtime and avoid disruption and employee productivity losses.
- Replace time-consuming, manual and error-prone desktop/laptop recovery processes with fast, reliable, automated backup and disaster recovery.
- Recover what you need, when and where you need it, including individual files, folders or completesystems in minutes.
- Eliminate the need to have duplicate hardware on standby for recovery purposes and save on hardware costs.
- Easily perform hardware refreshes and migrations.
- Simplify IT administration by centrally managing backup and recovery tasks for multiple desktops and laptops across your entire organization with Symantec System Recovery Management Solution or Symantec System Recovery Monitor Solution (included at no charge)
Symantec System Recovery 2013 Desktop Edition is a fast, easy to use and reliable backup and recovery solution for desktops/laptops that helps minimize downtime and avoid disaster by easily recovering individual data files/folders or complete Windows desktops or laptops in minutes – not hours or days – even to different hardware, virtual environments, or remote locations.
Symantec System Recovery 2013 Management Solution supports up to 20,000 installations of Symantec System Recovery for each installation of the solution. However, network performance varies greatly among organizations. The total number of supported installations of Symantec System Recovery may be more or less for your network. Network performance should be monitored to ensure that installations of Symantec System Recovery are not extended beyond the capacity and capability of your network.
Symantec System Recovery 2013 Small Business Server Edition is a fast, easy to use backup and recovery solution for Microsoft Windows Small Business Servers that helps minimize downtime and avoid disaster by easily recovering individual data files/folders, Exchange email messages, SharePoint documents or complete Windows systems in minutes – even to different hardware, virtual environments, or remote locations.
Symantec System Recovery 2013 Server Edition is a fast, easy to use and reliable system recovery solution that minimises downtime in the event of a disaster and helps you meet your recovery time objectives with confidence. Quickly restore complete Windows systems in minutes, even to dissimilar hardware, virtual environments or remote locations.
Symantec System Recovery 2013 Linux Edition enables you to restore complete Linux systems, volumes or individual files/folders in minutes to dramatically minimize downtime and disruption to your business. It provides image level backup of Linux system volumes through a command-line interface, including backup of system volumes, configurable compression and encryption.
Symantec System Recovery 2013 Virtual Edition is a fast, easy to use and reliable image based backup and recovery solution that enables you to easily recover virtual machines in minutes. With a single license you can protect an unlimited number of Windows virtual guest machines per host.
New features in Symantec System Recovery 2013 R2:
- Windows 10 support
- ESXi 6.0 support
- Create Symantec System Recovery Disk Wizard
- Resilient File System (REFS) incremental support
- Backup support for UEFI and BIOS-based computers
- 4K native disk support
- USB disk rotation support
- Exchange 2013 support with limited support of Granular Restore Option (GRO)
- VHDX support in P2V operations
- Improved support for RDX in media rotation
- Symantec Help Support (SymHelp) integration support
Size: 972.57 MB
Tags disaster recovery disk storage device linux system management console p2v remote data recovery small business server symantec system backup system recovery system restore task scheduler usb support v2p support virtual edition virtual environment virtual to physical