SyncBack Pro is the backup and synchronization software to backup, synchronize, and restore data files.
SyncBack Pro can easily backup or synchronize your important files to another drive, directory, or network. Highly configurable, but extremely simple to use. Integrated with Windows Scheduler to automate backups.
This backup and synchronization software is used by individuals, small businesses, and organizations throughout the world including law enforcement agencies, hospitals, and government departments.
SyncBack SE, the most comprehensive backup and synchronization utility for home use – with an extensive help file, online articles, and free support.
SyncBack Pro, the most powerful backup and synchronization utility in its class with support of many Cloud services.
SyncBack Touch is a cross-platform service that works with SyncBack Pro or SyncBack SE to remotely access a device’s file system in order to perform backup/restore and sync operations.
- Copy Locked or Open Files
- Supports Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Amazon Cloud Drive, Azure, Google Storage, Office 365 (OneDrive for Business and SharePoint), and SugarSync.
- Fast Backup and Smart Synchronization
- Backup Emails Stored on a POP3/ IMAP4/ Exchange Server
- Versioning – Keep Previous Backup Versions
- Scripting – Configure How SyncBack Pro Runs
- Powerful FTP/SFTP Engine and Encryption
- Automatic Drive Failure Detection (S.M.A.R.T.)
- Incremental Backups
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in SyncBack Pro 188.8.131.52 :
- Fixed: Minor user interface fixes
- Fixed (Pro): With Google Drive and OneDrive it may sometimes fail because it wrongly assumes a folder on the cloud already exists
- Fixed (Pro): Backblaze B2 connections not using correct number of upload and download threads
- Fixed (Pro): OneDrive API change, better handling of resumable uploads
- Fixed (Pro): Backblaze fix to properly return prefixes (folders) when we navigate through folders
- Fixed (Pro): Google Drive fix a problem introduced in last release when we stopped allowing files with no download URL to be listed. Now we also allow files to be listed that only have Export Links such as Google Docs and Sheets
- Updated (Pro): Default number of upload and download cloud threads increased to 30
- Updated (Pro): With a fast connection the upload and download speed for S3, Azure, B2, Google Storage and OpenStack has been improved
- Updated (Pro): Backblaze B2 performance improvements
Size: 24.01 MB
Download SyncBack PRO 184.108.40.206