SyncBack Pro is the backup and synchronization software to backup, synchronize, and restore data files.
SyncBack can easily backup or synchronize your important files to another drive, directory, or network. Highly configurable, but extremely simple to use. Integrated with Windows Scheduler to automate backups.
This backup and synchronization software is used by individuals, small businesses, and organizations throughout the world including law enforcement agencies, hospitals, and government departments.
SyncBackSE, the most comprehensive backup and synchronization utility for home use – with an extensive help file, online articles, and free support.
SyncBackPro, the most powerful backup and synchronization utility in its class with support of many Cloud services.
SyncBack Touch is a cross-platform service that works with SyncBackPro or SyncBackSE to remotely access a device’s file system in order to perform backup/restore and sync operations.
- Copy Locked or Open Files
- Supports Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Amazon Cloud Drive, Azure, Google Storage, Office 365 (OneDrive for Business and SharePoint), and SugarSync.
- Fast Backup and Smart Synchronization
- Backup Emails Stored on a POP3/ IMAP4/ Exchange Server
- Versioning – Keep Previous Backup Versions
- Scripting – Configure How SyncBackPro Runs
- Powerful FTP/SFTP Engine and Encryption
- Automatic Drive Failure Detection (S.M.A.R.T.)
- Incremental Backups
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in SyncBack 220.127.116.11 (2016):
- NEW: debugon and -debugoff command line parameters
- If a directories attributes are set to be copied, and it is NTFS compressed, then destination folder will be NTFS compressed if created
- Fix (SE/Pro): Improved stability with file transfers with SyncBack Touch on Android
- Fixed (SE/Pro): Default folder when using SyncBack Touch is now \sdcard\
- Fix (SE/Pro): Provides progress to Touch on Android
- The variables SYNCBACKFOLDER and SYNCBACKBACKUPFOLDER have different values if SyncBack run from an external drive
- Uninstaller now gives option to keep profiles and settings
- In some cases the date and time of a file may be set incorrectly
- Detection of renames is now correctly disabled in some cases, e.g. when using compression
- Could wrongly delete shared settings that are being used
- Improved help integration so Ctrl-F now works when help file being displayed
- Fix (Pro): For some cloud services will fail to move file if target folder does not already exist
- Fixed (Pro): Authorization issues for OneDrive for Business where SharePoint not part of subscription plan
Homepage – http://www.2brightsparks.com
Size: 43.52 MB
Download SyncBack Pro 18.104.22.168 + Portable › NitroFlare