AMD Radeon Crimson ReLive Edition is the graphics and HD video configuration software. It delivers unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with ATI Radeon graphics processors.
It is AMD’s revolutionary new graphics software, delivering a redesigned user interface, supercharged graphics performance, remarkable new features. Also an innovation that redefines the overall user experience – at no additional charge.
AMD new streamlined user interface gets an updated name: “AMD Catalyst Control Center” is now “Radeon Settings”. It enables the best from AMD graphics hardware.
User-friendly Radeon Settings is lightning fast, looks sharp, works smoothly, and delivers intuitive functionality. That requires less effort and fewer mouse clicks than its predecessor.
AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition delivers extraordinary performance and precise control of graphics, video, displays. And forward-thinking power efficiency from the latest AMD technologies and advances:
- Fast high-speed game loading with Shader Cache.
- Optimized Flip Queue Size provides users with the very latest keyboard and mouse positional information while gaming
- Frame Pacing: smoother gaming enhancements enabled on DirectX 9 games
- Enhanced image quality for 1080p media content scaled to 4K using adaptive directional filtering technology
- Fine-tuned Dynamic Contrast algorithm
- Enhanced Video quality settings for 6th Generation A-Series AMD APUs
- Display Port to HDMI 2.0 dongle support
- Customizable display settings with fine tuning for resolutions, timings, and refresh rates
- AMD FreeSync technology enhancements. Including AMD CrossFire support for DirectX 9 games and low frame rate compensation for smoother gameplay
- Incredible power efficiency for select products and applications through power optimizations
- Frame Rate Target Control enhancements including; power saving capability, support for DirectX 9 games and extended range for target control (20 – 200 FPS)
Virtual Reality is at the cusp of launching into the consumer marketplace. Tens of thousands of developers are working on a wide array of applications, including simulation, gaming, entertainment, education, social media, travel, medicine, real estate, ecommerce, and more.
- AMD LiquidVR SDK platform provides software functionality to simplify and optimize VR development. LiquidVR unlocks many unique hardware features designed to seamlessly interplay with VR headsets to help enable smooth and immersive VR experiences.
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition enables all LiquidVR features, which are validated and tested by VR headset manufacturers and ecosystem partners.
Support the following Microsoft Windows platforms:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit version)
- Windows 8.1 (32 and 64-bit version)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit version with SP1 or higher)
Radeon Software Crimson Edition 17.1.1 Highlights:
- Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.1.1 Driver Version 16.50.2611
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
- Dishonored 2 may experience an application crash or hang on some Radeon R9 380 configurations.
- Radeon ReLive may show an improper warning popup message when using Windows 7 basic themes.
- AMD XConnect Technology configurations may experience a blue screen system hang when audio drivers load.
- Solidworks will no longer terminate on unplug using AMD XConnect Technology configurations.
- Some system configurations may experience a black screen after installing Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Editions 16.12.1 and later.
- Display corruption or TDR may be experienced after applications wake up from a display timeout.
- Paragon may experience flickering in Multi GPU with DirectX 11.
- Radeon ReLive may crash or become unresponsive when toggling Multi GPU with Desktop Recording and/or Instant Replay enabled.
Size: 256 MB