FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q1.) How often is your content updated?
A1.) We update on a daily basis! You will always be kept ahead with our downloads.
Q2.) What kind of speeds can I expect?
A2.) This depends on your connection speed, ISP, and computer specs. A faster computer usually has faster download speeds, and a faster connection usually has faster speeds. Speeds can range from 4-5kb (on dialup) to 4000 KB/s (on broadband)
Q3.) Is all your content torrent-based like most other sites?
A3.) None of our downloads are torrents. We understand how frustrating torrents can be since they are often slow or not working at all. Therefore, all our downloads are on high speed reliable HTTP file hosts.
Q4.) What if i don’t have permission to download file after Register or Login?
A4.) If you are already Registered user, then after Login you have to just reload (refresh) the page and you will get full access permission.
Q5.) What if I have a problem with the download links?
A5.) You can try to reconnect your internet connection or other way is to delete cookies and temp files from your computer using CCleaner Software.
Q6.) Why my account has been deleted or deactivated after successful registration and Login?
A6.) The account was deleted or deactivated because you don’t follow the rules listed as following:
- Don’t stay hidden by proxy or vpn while registration and login.
- Your First Name & Last Name must be valid, so don’t try to use fake names in registration.
- Write your thoughts in Comments at least one’s in a month.
- Add a genuine comment. Simply saying ‘great article‘ or ‘really love your post‘ doesn’t offer any value. Say why you loved it.
- Share your favorite article on: Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Stumbleupon, Linkedin or Pinterest at least one’s in a week.
- RECOMMENDED: Like Page on Facebook only one’s in a life and this will valid for Lifetime (ignore if you already Liked).
- Follow us on Stumbleupon, Twitter, Google +, FeedBurner or RSS reader only one’s in a life (ignore if you already Following us).
“Like Page and Follow us” will benefit for keeping you up to date and you will never miss any new update or upgrade releases on Softfully.com.
- For more, read General Rules.
Q8.) I can’t Login at Softfully.com after successfully registration?
A8.) Use only the valid e-mail for registration.
After filling the form, you will have to activate your account.
The confirmation/validation e-mail will be send to the address you provide.
Before you can access your account, you need to confirm your email address.
Also please check your inbox / spam / junk / bulk mail and click the activation link.
Q9.) What if I lost or forget my account password created on Softfully.com?
A9.) If you lost or forget your password, Softfully.com has a built in password recovery mechanism that uses email or username. Get New Password
Q10.) How to use my own Avatar (Photo) in comment section?
A10.) Our site uses Gravatar to display users avatars.
To craete or change your Gravatar:
- Register / login to Gravatar. Upon registering, use the SAME email address that is associated with Softfully.com User Profile.
- Upload your photo and associate it with that specific email address.
- It will take about 5-10 minutes to propagate in our server, and then it will appear on our comment section.
Note: You also have access to upload your own photo and background profile cover in our server.