ACDSee Canvas X 2017 is specially designed to make it possible for engineers, small business owners, and technical graphics professionals to illustrate and communicate with confidence.
ACDSee Canvas X 2017 lets you analyze, enhance, and share your rich information with ease, precision, and professional results, all while utilizing just one integrated application. It is the single most cost-effective, integrated solution for the creation, enhancement, presentation and sharing of technical illustrations and graphics. Create complex technical illustrations with one comprehensive tool. Slash the costs and time involved with using multiple graphics and desktop tools.
With improved CGM import and export font size conversion and arcs, and support for the latest AutoCAD DWG/DXF 2013 files, ACDSee Canvas X 2017 is truly provisioned for engineers and technical illustrators.
Now with 64-bit technology, ACDSee Canvas X 2017 has been fine-tuned for performance. Catering to a wide range of professionals – from graphics designers to engineers – this upgraded technology allows for more memory, faster performance, and is DPI-aware to take advantage of today’s most advanced hardware. The result is drastically increased document speed and the best graphics display available on the market. ACDSee Canvas X 2017 also includes a new modernized interface for an enriched user experience.
ACDSee Canvas X 2017’s unique and integrated design environment makes it possible for users to work with and combine all graphical elements, and to apply high-end effects in a single document. Technical illustrators can now open and manipulate documents with over one million objects in seconds vs. minutes.
ACDSee Canvas X 2017 Technical Illustration
As the go-to application of technical illustrators in precision industries, ACDSee Canvas X 2017 comes loaded with the impressive and comprehensive set of vector object illustration and advanced raster image editing tools you need to get the job done,— all provided in one integrated, flexible design environment.
- Drawing with Precision. ACDSee Canvas X 2017 comes loaded with tools and techniques that allow you to easily create scale drawings, floor plans, architectural designs, and other technical drawings with measured precision and placement. Snap objects into exact positions relative to each other, draw from the center points of objects, define the scale for scale drawings, systematically align objects, display size information as you work, and add dimension objects.
- Work with Vector and Raster Images. ACDSee Canvas X 2017 ’s unique and integrated design environment makes it possible to work with and combine all graphical elements, and apply high end effects to each in a single document. Thanks to the ability to work with both vector graphics and raster images with the same powerful enhancement tools, ACDSee Canvas X 2017 users are able to create professional-looking outputs while preserving full editability of all graphical data.
- Add Objects on the Fly. ACDSee Canvas X 2017 comes stocked with a diverse range of commonly used and specialized technical symbols. Or you can create your own from any vector, text, composite, or paint object, and add it to the Symbol Library. And if you alter a symbol in the palette, all copies of it in the document will change along with it, allowing you to maximize efficiency.
- Vector Object Versatility. Experience complete flexibility while working dynamically with vector objects. ACDSee Canvas X 2017 ’s adaptable Sprite technology can be used to apply image and transparency effects without rendering, allowing you to continue to edit your graphics at any time. Do more with specialized technologies, such as gradient transparency tools, vector masks, opacity effects, channel masks, and much more.
- Raise the Bar with Raster Images. Design, edit, and upgrade raster images with a variety of industry-leading tools and filters. Form composites, touch up photos, create and utilize transparency effects, paint, clone pixels, and more.
- Communicate with CAD Files. Import native AutoCAD files, enjoy CAD-inspired dimensioning tools, and edit and manipulate CAD objects. Place a 2D view of a 3D object in your document, edit the view, adjust the orientation, rotation, zoom, and lighting.
- Purposeful Pasting. Paste attributes, paste into Text Flows, paste and replace, and copy and paste images and objects. Render objects by copying and pasting them into selections in paint objects. Paste almost anything into a selection, including a selection of a raster image channel, or a channel mask that is attached to another object.
- Draw with Data. To satisfy the accuracy demanded by engineering and scientific fields, ACDSee Canvas X 2017 offers complete control over vector object coordinates. Create illustrations from geometric data, use grids and guides to position objects, and adjust objects’ numerical position for absolute precision.
- Go with the Flow (chart). Present complex data in visually appealing, logical, and accessible flowcharts. Avoid having to import static pre-made charts with external spreadsheet programs by creating dynamic charts and tables with data inputted directly into ACDSee Canvas X.
Annotate, Enhance and Dimension
- Definitive Dimensions. With linear, chain, and baseline dimensioning tools, it’s easy to pinpoint horizontal, vertical, oblique, and perpendicular distances. Display size information as you draw, measure diameter, radius, angle, area, and perimeter, add dimension objects to illustrations, mark the center of arcs and ovals, and nail down the scale for scale drawings.
- Articulate with Annotations. Add clarity to your illustrations with labels or text. You can use the annotation tools to add labels, callouts, or comments to your diagrams or illustrations, or to create simple flowcharts. And if you re-position the annotation label object, the SmartLines™ connecting it to the illustration move right along with it.
- Painless Precision. Work with infinitesimal units of measure with certainty and control. ACDSee Canvas X 2017 ’s drawing engine fully conforms to the IEEE floating point standard used in scientific, engineering, medical, and biotechnology industries. Personalize these standard settings by editing the size of lines, gaps, text, and tolerances, modifying them for new and unique workflows, and saving them for ongoing use in similar work contexts.
- Work within Industry Standards. Create dimension objects that fully conform to existing industry and government standards, including: IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineer’s) floating point standard, ANSI (American National Standards Institute) U.S. Product and industry standards, DIN (Deutsches Institut für Normung/German Institute for Standardization) internationally adopted standards, JIS (Japanese Industrial Standard) standards
- Thorough Text Tools. Create text, text layouts, and flow text from column to column. Control all aspects of formatting, create and save styles, apply effects to type, wrap text inside objects, repel text from objects, bind text to object paths, and enjoy a full range of text proofing and annotation tools.
- Work Seamlessly with Others. Collaborate with confidence and efficiency with the ability to add comments to any object, including paint, vector, and text objects.
- Augment Your Vision. Apply a variety of filters to your images, text, and vector objects with SpriteEffects, or transparency with SpriteLayers. Create a lens object and apply effects to accentuate specific elements of your document. Lens objects let you limit an effect to a particular region of an illustration, or they let you magnify an area when you want to show a detailed view.
- Harmonious Help. Never lose your way with dynamic and context-sensitive help built right into the application. With ACDSee Canvas X 2017 , when you select a tool or function, the corresponding help is made immediately available to you.
ACDSee Canvas X 2017 makes sharing your vision with professional publications and presentations, and collaborating a piece of cake.
- Professional Publishing Results. With ACDSee Canvas X 2017 , you can produce and share complex, leading-edge documents without the need for separate word processing or layout programs. Fully stocked with all the necessary text formatting and style tools, editing, proofing, and annotation capabilities, Canvas X Pro 16 gets you finished faster.
- Create Documents for Every Purpose. Canvas X 16 Pro’s templates take the effort out of starting your project. Create documents for illustration, Publication, Presentation, and Animation.
- Clear Collaboration. Save time and effort with a free-flowing document exchange, enabling you to share, discuss, and develop projects with colleagues. Advanced import and export features make it possible to return annotated illustrations to specialized formats without losing data.
- Share with Surety. Assuredly share your documents with the ability to apply secure encryption and password protection to your exported PDFs. Maintain complete control over who can open, edit, and print your designs and data. Plus, Canvas X can preserve the ability to edit documents even after rendering to PDF.
- To Preserve and Protect. Create PDF files for sharing or storage while maintaining the Canvas X Pro 16 data embedded in the file. Re-open your file in Canvas X at any time with no loss of data or formatting.
- Proficient Printing. Enjoy complete control over the appearance of your printed output, including color management for accuracy, optimization of image resolutions to your printer, output format options for image data to a PostScript device, multi-page documents suitable for commercial printing, and virtually any advanced image and export format.
- Insert Some Interactivity into Your Documents. Assign hyperlinks to page elements so they jump to files or webpages, a local hard drive, or an intranet. Create email links using the mailto: command, or define anchors with the Anchor function. Add hotspots to graphics for documents to be exported to PDF.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (all 64-bit OS)
What’s New in ACDSee Canvas X 2017:
- Blow it up. The Annotation Lens allows you to easily callout and magnify specific areas of objects. Just point and click. Articulate the way you want by specifying the lens shape, dimensions, frame color, and magnification, then drag it anywhere.
- On-the-Fly Editing. Edit and delete SpriteEffects added to objects by simply right-clicking and choosing an option from the context menu.
- Selection Sense. Make educated Marquee tool selections with the chosen area’s dimensions clearly displayed and actively updating in the Status bar.
- Mechanized Measurements. Rely on Canvas X 2017 to instantly calculate the dimensions of objects without even having to define beginning and ending points. Move or delete measurement values for clarity and aesthetics.
- Shrewd Shuffling. The Smart Shuffle buttons move selected objects above their nearest neighbors with overlapping bounding boxes, independent of the stacking order in the Document Layout palette.
- Without a Shadow of a Doubt. Enjoy the effortlessness of a shadow that dynamically updates to the changes made to its object. Customize how far it appears from the object, at what angle, how blurry, and with what color.
- Cross-Platform Flexibility. Canvas X 2017 allows you to work across operating systems with support for the import of Canvas Draw for Mac files.
- Into Your Own Hands. Canvas X 2017 now features touch screen support for selecting, drawing, painting, and more, so you can create even on the go. Also, two-finger zooming and panning!
- Agile and Able. Finish in record time! Faster and more powerful than ever before, Canvas X 2017 boasts optimized speed for launching, saving, and loading files.
Homepage – http://www.acdsee.com
Size: 189.28 MB
Download ACDSee Canvas X 2017 GIS 17.0 Build 133 for Windows › NitroFlare