ACDSee Photo Manager 20 is a comprehensive application ideal for acquiring, organizing, viewing, enhancing and sharing your images.
With the image browser, you can find, organize, and preview images and media files on your computer, and you can efficiently acquire images from digital cameras, scanners, and other devices.
A full-featured image viewer and media player quickly generates high-quality displays of your images and media files. You can run slide shows, play embedded audio, and display multiple page images.
ACDSee Photo Manager 20 is ideal for active photo enthusiasts with a growing photo collection. It allows users to execute the fundamental elements of their photography workflow with ease and speed.
Supports over 100 image and multimedia file formats. Also includes a wide variety of image editing tools to create, edit and touch-up your digital images.
ACDSee Photo Manager 20 is the efficiency-driven solution for your growing photo collection. With more tools than ever to help you organize your photos, view them in a chronological context, high DPI support, and all the sharing resources you need, ACDSee Photo Manager 20 is perfect for the practical amateur.
Use ACDSee Photo Manager 20 tools such as red-eye reduction, crop, sharpen, blur, and embos to enhance or correct your images. Image management tools, such as exposure adjustment, convert, resize, rename and rotate, can be performed on multiple files at the same time. The user interface is completely customizable and provides quick access to tools and features.
ACDSee Photo Manager 20 features:
- Classify with Collections
- Easily Convert from Lightroom to ACDSee
- Microsoft OneDrive Integration – Your All-Access Pass
- See Clearly, Even into the Cloud with SeeDrive
- Set and Walk Away with ACDSee’s Smart Indexer
- Organize photos using a combination of folders, keywords, ratings, color labels, metadata, and categories
- Find photos fast – build and store searches based on metadata, file properties, data, event, keyword, rating, location, and edited state
- Create as many ACDSee databases as you like, and quickly and easily switch between them
- Visually tag images with color labels
- Customize and save workspace layouts, metadata views, file sort order, and shortcut keys
- Conveniently access any metadata function in the new Metadata sub menu via Tools
- Map view and reverse geocoding by selecting a pin on the map
- Customize access to external editors
- Fluid folder viewing with an improved Folder Tree and GUI enhancements
- Photos Mode – Your Aerial View
- 4K Support – Your Resolution Revolution
- PicaView – Right-Click with a View
- Freely preview what your images would look like with a variety of filters with the Auto Lens View
- Auto EQ – Commitment-free exposure enhancement
- Support for Windows Touch Gestures enabled devices
- View images with the fastest technology on the market
- Support for over 100 formats, including image, audio, and video
- View photos at full-screen
- Examine details with Zoom, Navigator, Magnifying Glass, and Histogram tools
- Quickly tag photos for further editing or review
- Display data alongside your photo conveniently with the Info Palette
- Painless Color Matching
- New Pressure-Active Brush
- A Finer (White) Balance
- Performance Improvements
- 1-Step EQ powered by ACDSee’s patented LCE technology
- Improved Selections tool, designed for efficiency
- The Navigator Window automatically takes the guesswork out of zooming into the smaller details
- Instantly adjust exposure and remove color cast
- Erase flaws and unwanted objects with Heal and Clone
- New Edit Mode Filters
- Add text, custom borders, vignettes, drop shadows, matte, and edge effects
- Draw freehand on images, or add lines and shapes
- Quickly brush on any editing or special effect to selected areas of photos
- Smooth out grain and noise patterns between edges with the Smart Blur filter
- Apply a radial or linear gradient to any editing effect to subtly progress across your photo
- Attain a realistic bokeh effect with the Lens Blur filter
- Simulate the popular tilt-shift effect to transform your photo into a miniature-scale model
Sharing and Publishing:
- Easily print photos and contact sheets
- Create screen savers and slideshows of photos
- Optimize and upload photos to FTP-managed Web spaces
- E-mail photos through a desktop client or webmail
- Upload photos to SmugMug, flickr, Facebook, and Twitter
- Automatically sync drives
- Burn to CD, DVD, and Blu-Ray
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
What’s New in ACDSee Photo Manager 20:
- New look and feel! Updated GUI, tear off, move, stack, and dock more toolbars and panes than ever before.
- You can now show and hide mode switching buttons for a new compact view.
- Improved Noise Removal. Added Preserve Detail and Preserve Detail Threshold slider.
- New blend modes.
- New Fill tool, click on a pixel to shade every pixel of that same color value with your selected color.
- New Gradient tool allows you to draw gradients across your image.
- New Borders added to the Edit Mode Borders tool.
- ACDSee Dashboard, access and browse file, camera, and database statistics.
- There’s now even more ways to filter Photos mode to display photos from specific areas of your hard drive, Microsoft OneDrive, or your entire collection.
- Better handling of large TIFF files.
- Photos mode is now faster than ever.
- Improved Blur panel, now easier to identify and select the Blur type.
- Eye Dropper can now select background color with right click.
- Color Picker is now available while drawing using the Color pane.
- Draw Brush draws with foreground color with left click and background color with right click.
- There is a new option in the Color Picker to go back to default black and white colors.
- Improved camera lens support information for Nikon, Canon, Sony, Pentax, and Samsung.
- And other bug fixes.
Homepage – http://www.acdsee.com
Size: 137.16 MB
Download ACDSee Photo Manager 20.2 Build 593 (32-bit) › NitroFlare
Download ACDSee Photo Manager 20.2 Build 593 (64-bit) › NitroFlare