Adobe Edge Animate CC lets create new compositions from scratch using basic HTML building blocks, text, and imported web graphics. You can manipulate objects with an array of transformation and styling options which Edge natively applies to our jQuery-based animation framework.
Adobe Edge Animate CC is a prototype of a tool for creating animation and transitions using the capabilities of HTML5. Get Adobe Edge Animate CC and take it for a test drive to fully assess its capabilities!
The user interface of Adobe Edge Animate CC 2015 is based on a stage, timeline, and panels for elements and properties. It’s influenced by our customers’ favorite features and functionality in class-leading tools like After Effects and Flash Professional, but innovates in its ease of use. Animations and timing can be controlled on a WebKit-based stage, or via precise property adjustments directly on the timeline. You can also make quick edits on individual or multiple objects.
Import existing web graphics such as SVG, JPG, PNG, and GIF files.
Animated content created with Adobe Edge Animate CC is designed and tested to work reliably on the iOS and Android platforms, WebKit-enabled devices, and popular desktop browsers such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Internet Explorer.
Adobe Edge Animate CC 2015 Highlights:
- Create new compositions with Edge’s drawing and text tools.
- Import popular web graphics such as SVG, PNG, JPG or GIF files.
- Easily choreograph animation with the timeline editor. Animate position, size, color, shape, rotation and more at the property level.
- Energize existing HTML files with motion, while preserving the integrity of CSS-based HTML layouts.
- Copy and paste transitions, invert them, and choose from over 25 built-in easing effects for added creativity.
Homepage – http://html.adobe.com/edge/animate/
Size: 887.77 MB
Download Adobe Edge Animate CC 2015.0 for Windows › NitroFlare
Download Adobe Edge Animate CC 2015.0 for Mac › NitroFlare