Autodesk MotionBuilder 2018 is 3D character animation software for virtual production helps you to more efficiently manipulate and refine data with greater reliability. It is an ideal tool for high-volume game animation pipelines, director-driven virtual cinematography, and real-time character simulations. Increase your animation output per artist and create higher quality animation.
You can create, capture, edit, and play back complex character animation in a highly responsive, interactive environment, and work with a display optimized for both animators and directors.
With a strong focus on workflow efficiency, Autodesk MotionBuilder 2018 enables traditional animators and technical directors alike to take on the most demanding, high-volume animation projects. Work interactively with animation tools that maximize speed and efficiency. Get instant playback of character performances, so there’s no need to preview or render animations.
Autodesk MotionBuilder 2018 is ideal for high-volume animation, virtual cinematography, previsualization, and performance animation. The stereoscopic toolsets enable you to capitalize on current entertainment trends.
The software natively supports the platform-independent FBX 3D authoring and interchange format that allows Autodesk MotionBuilder 2018 to integrate with any application in a production pipeline that supports FBX.
Autodesk MotionBuilder 2018 Features:
- Real-time 3D engine. Access one of the industry’s fastest animation tools.
- Motion capture editing and data cleanup. Includes production-proven tools to manipulate motion capture data.
- Stereoscopic toolsets. Capitalize on trends for stereoscopic 3D content.
- Smooth interoperability. With its software development kit, support for FBX data exchange technology, and Python scripting, MotionBuilder interoperates with certain products in the Entertainment Creation Suites. Establish live streaming between MotionBuilder and Autodesk Maya to send HumanIK characters between applications.
Take on demanding, high-volume projects:
- Support for consumer motion-capture devices
- Re-create elements of real-world cinematography with advanced camera options for Animatable Depth and Follow Focus
- Combine, blend, and layer to block out or previsualize scenes in less time with an additional 100 useful character animations
- Unified nondestructive, nonlinear editing environment
- Live device support and live data recording to disk
- Full-body inverse kinematics character technology with animation retargeting
- Available as a 64-bit executable for the Linux operating system
Supported OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.5 WS, CentOS 6.5 Linux.
Size: 890.55 MB
Download Autodesk MotionBuilder 2018