Autodesk SketchBook Pro 8 is a powerful and easy to use drawing, painting, and sketching application for digital artists, illustrators, designers and everyone who loves to draw. Transform your Windows or Mac based computer into a digital sketchbook using powerful illustration tools and an intuitive user interface. Draw in Autodesk SketchBook Pro and discover an authentic, natural drawing experience that is as close to pencil, pen, marker, or brush on paper as a digital art tool can be.
Steady Stroke brings greater predictability and control to strokes, helping with precision and confidence. Ruler, Ellipse, and French Curve tools for designers who enjoy working with traditional toolsets. Lay down perfect perspective in seconds with 1 point, 2 point, 3 point, and fisheye perspective guides. Freely adjust vanishing points and horizon lines on, or beyond, the canvas.
Autodesk SketchBook Pro 8 offers a variety of drawing tools and brush types, all of which can be accessed from the “Brush Library”. These vary from pencil, airbrush, marker, chisel tip pen, paintbrush, to felt or ballpoint pen, and many more.
For the first time, artists can express motion with Autodesk SketchBook Pro. Built in collaboration with the Autodesk Maya team, this simple key frame timeline enables a traditional animation workflow in the familiar Autodesk SketchBook environment.
New layer blend modes, multi-layer selection, ten levels of layer grouping, and background layer color selection makes whole or partial image manipulation, transformation, and selection easier than ever.
Experience the Copic Markers and the Copic Color Library along with over 100 preset brushes, pens, pencils, markers and airbrushes.
Autodesk SketchBook Pro 8 includes the enhanced selection tools including magic wand selection and drawing within the selection. Distort transform gives you the freedom to manipulate your image easily. Dynamic flood fill tools with solid, linear, and radial gradients with complete control of the fills.
No matter where you came from, Autodesk SketchBook Pro 8 is easy enough to pick up for the beginner and powerful enough for pros.
Autodesk SketchBook 8 also is designed to use on tablets and smartphones. It is easy to use with fast, reactive drawing and productivity-enhancing tools that help you express your ideas freely and boost production…
Autodesk SketchBook Pro Features:
- Flipbook animation toolset. Create simple animations with intuitive workflows.
- Perspective tool. Create perfect perspective lines.
- Familiar tools and brush types. Choose from more than 100 illustration tools.
- Pen tablet support. Use a variety of pen tablets and devices.
- Custom brushes. Customize your illustration tools.
- Streamlined and customizable interface. Spend less time hunting for tools and commands.
- Custom colors and more. Create and save your own colors.
- Annotate and iterate with layers. Import images easily with layers.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
What’s New in Autodesk SketchBook PRO 8.0:
- New Natural Blend and Colorless brushes
- Pinning brush sets to the Brush Palette
- Loading custom and purchased brushes
Redesigned Brush Properties window, which includes:
- Brush types
- Flow and Opacity control
- Stylus tilt and stamp scaling
- Improved texture capture workflow
- Import image as stamp texture
- For Windows 10 users, zoom in/out of the canvas, using the middle mouse wheel
- Newly designed Color Editor
- Support for saving and exporting the SketchBook .skbrushes brush format
- Bug fixes, improvements, and enhancements
Size: 245.55 MB
Download Autodesk SketchBook PRO 2016 version 8.0.0 for Windows › NitroFlare «» RapidGator
Download Autodesk SketchBook PRO 2016 version 8.0.0 for Mac › NitroFlare «» RapidGator