CoffeeCup HTML Editor 15 is an advanced web design tool for anyone to create great websites, totally stellar, kick-butt websites. HTML veterans can create standards-compliant sites using powerful tools like code completion and built-in validation. Rookies, get ready to learn the ropes with resources like the comprehensive tag reference and vibrant website themes. And for those of you who like to stay on top of the latest and greatest web design developments, we have four words: HTML5 and CSS3 support.
With valid website code, your pages display consistently in different browsers, work better with CSS, and are more accessible for disabled users and search engines. There’s also the satisfaction that comes from knowing you’re doing things right.
That’s why the CoffeeCup HTML Editor 15 comes with three different tools to correct human error and ensure that you’re using valid code.
Getting to work on your website is lightning quick thanks to a wide range of start options. You can create new HTML or CSS files from scratch, or get a jumpstart on a pro design by launching a new project from an existing theme or layout. Create a file structure that fits your needs. Use intuitive tools like toolbars, right-click menus, and keyboard shortcuts to add elements to your pages. Create a website that looks great and performs even better.
Using valid web standards, your pages display consistently in different browsers, work better with CSS, and are more accessible to disabled users and search engines. There’s also the satisfaction of knowing you’re doing things right. That’s why three tools are watching to ensure that you’re using valid code.
A comprehensive Tag Reference section puts the correct tags right at your fingertips. Code Completion automatically suggests tags as you type them and smartly suggests selectors from your referenced CSS files. A built-in validation tool allows you to check code of all types for perfectly valid pages every time.
With the CoffeeCup HTML Editor 15 you are in full control. And not just your code – you control where your website lives, too. Upload to any server or use our web platform with tons of perks. You can even use both, if you like.
CoffeeCup web platform, S-Drive, is the most fun and effortless way to host your content. With file syncing straight from the program, a code editor in the file manager, web forms, HTML5 galleries, and more, we think it’s the best option.
Features of CoffeeCup HTML Editor 15:
- Most importantly and probably the biggest upgrade EVER for CoffeeCup HTML Editor is the addition of WYSIWYG capabilities. You can now design, edit, drag-and-drop until your heart is content, without needing to look at the HTML code.
- Over 25,000 Graphics & Photos Included
- Our Open from Web function lets you view and edit code right off the internet. A great resource for learning HTML.
- The DHTML Menu Builder is the tool you’ve been waiting for! Now you can make sharp looking dropdown menus in minutes, no scripting experience necessary!
- Fast & Simple Image and Link Inserting
- Wizards for Frames, Tables, Forms, Fonts & more
- Easy Drag & Drop WYSIWYG Visual Editor
- Upload your webpages with a click of the mouse! Our Right-Click FTP and Built-in FTP Program keeps website updates simple.
- Full-Featured HTML Code Editor with Quickstart
- Includes CoffeeCup Flast Website Font
- Includes CoffeeCup Image Mapper 4.0!
- Built in SiteMapper Creator
- Over 1000 Icons are included FREE. These flashy icons make your webpage stand out from the crowd.
- Not sure how to create the code to use Frames on your website? No problem, just use Frame Designer.
- Keep track of your image files and apply attributes quickly with the Image Preview function.
Runs On: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, 10.
Homepage – http://www.coffeecup.com/html-editor/
Size: 103.77 MB
Download CoffeeCup HTML Editor 15.3 Build 797 › NitroFlare
Download CoffeeCup HTML Editor 15.3 Build 797 Portable › NitroFlare