CoffeeCup Menu Builder (formerly CoffeeCup Flash Menu Builder) lets you customize HTML and CSS3 navigation menus without coding. The program creates good looking, standards compliant, menus with simple intuitive visual controls.
You don’t have to write a single line of code to add drop downs, apply rounded corners, box shadows and so much more. You can also export your menus and hand tweak every single aspect. Or, simply paste the code into your site and enjoy the pleasure of a custom, smoothly functioning CSS3 Menu that can be updated with ease. Effortlessly add, name, reorganize or remove buttons, submenus and submenu buttons. Adjust widths, margins, paddings, font styles, colors, borders and the rest of the pack as you see fit.
CoffeeCup Menu Builder comes with a growing number of solid layouts that can be molded to your needs. Design horizontal drop down menus, build vertical slide out menus, and tweak collapsable (mobile) menus.
CoffeeCup Menu Builder developed with HTML and CSS3 all layouts are web-friendly, making them display and function properly on every device. It gets even better: every menu may be tweaked for optimal usability on any screen size, from small to big!
CoffeeCup Menu Builder allows you to configure every characteristic of each individual menu element or adjust them all at once. Change colors, set backgrounds, use rounded corners, apply shadow effects, add icons or images, and much, much more.
CoffeeCup Menu Builder Menu Builder will still help you develop cool, SEO friendly navigation menus.
CoffeeCup Menu Builder Features:
Menu, Button and Layout Control
- Drag-and-drop your menu buttons to rearrange them and to create submenus.
- Refine margins, paddings and widths using simple controls to create tailor made menu layouts.
- Change all buttons together or work your magic on any individual button.
- Horizontal, vertical and single button (great for mobile!) layouts, the choice is yours.
- Fully functional on any device that uses HTML, including smartphones and tablets.
- Comprehensive, easy to use tools for tweaking every single aspect of your menu.
- Link your menu buttons anywhere – URL, email or a document.
Navigation Menu Design Made Easy
- Apply CSS3 properties like box shadows and border radius using rad design controls.
- Design custom hover actions for eye-catching mouse over effects (visitors will be back for some more hovering).
- Backgrounds and Borders: Menu, Buttons, Submenus and Submenu buttons – you rule them all.
- Swap out your menu theme on the fly – try on a couple for the perfect fit.
- Style pseudo classes: help your visitors and show the status of every single button, active or not.
- Awesome font control: font family, size, color, line height, style, alignment and even position.
- Add icons and position them with scary ease and precision (warning: you might have fun).
Responsive Patterns and Actions
- Optimize your menu display and usability across devices using up to 10 media queries (aka breakpoints).
- Add, move and remove breakpoints with a few simple clicks or drag them to a new position (no, you’re not dreaming).
- Use the width slider (Sizer!) to see what your menu looks like across devices with different screen sizes.
- Change your menu layout to a more compact version for smaller screens (swap layouts like a boss!)
- Relative width settings will assure your menu keeps his good looks independent of screen size. (Or go old school with fixed width menus.)
Export, Sharing and Support
- Full source code export to hand tweak every single piece of code (if you dare).
- A comprehensive export process makes embedding the menu in any website a breeze.
- The most complimented software support staff has got your back – they help you fast and for free too!
- Easy to follow in-depth CoffeeCup Menu Builder guide to help you master all the nitty gritty design details.
Homepage – http://www.coffeecup.com/menu-builder/
Size: 33.94 MB
Download CoffeeCup Menu Builder 1.5.0056 › NitroFlare
Download CoffeeCup Menu Builder 1.5.0056 Portable › NitroFlare