CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7 (formerly known as Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite) combines the technical drawing tools of Corel DESIGNER with the graphic design power of CorelDRAW to give you a complete visual communication solution.
This technical communication software includes the sophisticated technical illustration tools, industry-leading file format support and enhanced 3D visualization options. Take advantage of all-new features to tackle a wide range of technical communication projects, from complex training manuals and intricate parts catalogs to detailed instruction sheets and more…
By providing tools that are easy to use and cost effective, CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7 also helps organizations communicate the strengths of their products and services in the face of new industry pressures, such as reduced time-to-market and diverse globalization requirements.
- Repurpose technical design assets. With support for CAD drawings (AutoCAD DWG and DXF), legacy files and images, and more, CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7 ensures your information can be delivered or repurposed in all of the industry’s leading formats. Enjoy built-in 3D repurposing, plus the option to add on 3D CAD support and advanced 3D visualization.
- Create precise technical illustrations. Produce standout technical drawings with dedicated diagramming tools and projected drawing capabilities. With essential callout and dimension tools, robust color styles and harmonies, and more, it’s easy to achieve a consistent and complementary visual style throughout any technical document.
- Publish to technical communication standards. Create and deliver standardized technical documentation and confidently exchange files with clients thanks to enhanced support for more than 100 leading file formats, including WebCGM 2.x and S1000D, Microsoft Visio (VSD), Microsoft Publisher, SVG, DOCX, EPS, TIFF, PDF and more.
- Increase speed and performance. Say goodbye to slowdowns when working with large files. Native 64-bit support gives you a dramatically faster performance, and enhanced multi-core processor support maximizes efficiency when working on multiple projects at once, importing and exporting files, or manipulating large documents.
What’s included in CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7:
- Corel DESIGNER X7 – precision illustration and technical design software
- CorelDRAW X7 – creative vector illustration and page-layout application
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT X7 – easy-to-use, professional image-editing application
- Corel PowerTRACE X7 – fast, accurate bitmap-to-vector conversion tool
- Corel CAPTURE X7 – one-click screen capture utility
- Corel CONNECT – full-screen browser for searching digital content from your computer, network, external storage device or online sources
- Corel Website Creator X7 – build websites, design web pages and manage web content
- XVL Studio 3D Corel Edition – 3D visualization authoring software
- XVL Player – 3D embedding and viewing component
- Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications (VSTA) and Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) – powerful automation tools
- PhotoZoom Pro 2 – photo enlarger plug-in for Corel PHOTO-PAINT
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 /8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Homepage – http://www.corel.com
Size: 3.43 GB