FastPictureViewer is a professional 32/64-bit image viewer designed with professional photographers for previewing and rating digital images faster, optimized for full-screen, borderless preview of digital images.
The program features full ICC color management with support for profiled monitors, instant zooming and copy/move/delete, save-for-web, powerful batch file processing functions, plus industry-standard Adobe XMP and Microsoft Photo rating, ideal for fast reviewing, culling and rating of large quantities of images.
FastPictureViewer with IPTC Editor, RGB histogram, Color Management, EXIF, Tethered Shooting and ultrafast Raw previewing, aims to facilitate quick review, rating and annotation of large quantities of digital images, with an emphasis on simplicity and speed.
FastPictureViewer Professional displays shooting data (shutter speed, f-stop, ISO, exposure compensation) and RGB histogram in seamless floating windows and features a built-in program launcher, all in a slick and uncluttered user-interface.
FastPictureViewer Professional supports most image formats and comes with first-class support for raw formats from more than 350 digital camera models, while support for specialized formats – such as Photoshop PSD, OpenEXR, JPEG2000, TGA, PNM, HDR or DDS – can be added through our own FastPictureViewer Codec Pack add-in. Our viewer can also be extended by 3rd-party image decoders such as DjVu, supplied by other vendors, with more to come in the future.
FastPictureViewer is a perfect companion to existing Digital Asset Management suites such as Adobe Lightroom or IDImager, helping users perform their initial accept/reject selection and rating much faster than before. Put in another way, you’ll be done with reviewing/ culling/ rating with FPV Pro before Lightroom finished importing all the files and crunching the previews. You’d then only import the keepers and end up saving a lot of time.
FastPictureViewer Professional Highlights:
- Fastest raw image viewer ever. Period.
- Instant zooming to 100% view, for quick sharpness checks. Best in industry!
- RGB histogram, EXIF shooting data and Adobe XMP Rating/Label/Urgency instantaneous “head up” display.
- Instantaneous single-keystroke copy/move of “keepers” to a preset folder (background copy/move)
- Rules-based, scriptable batch copy, move, delete, save-for-web automation, multi-threaded parallel operations.
- Instantaneous display of the next image in line (when computer resources allows) through image pre-loading and in-memory caching.
- Instant industry-standard Adobe XMP compatible rating and tagging, embedded in standard formats (JPG, JPEG-XR, TIFF) or external sidecars.
- Fast tethered shooting through the standard MTP/PTP protocol: tether a Nikon D700, D3S or D3X in 64 bit, today, storing pictures on CF card too.
- Supports most common image formats. Special raster formats like OpenEXR, DDS, PNM, J2K are supported through separately installable image codecs.
- Supports 23 RAW formats, from 350+ digital cameras models, incl. EOS 1D Mk IV, D3S/D3X and new compact cameras like HS10, NX-10, NEX-5 etc.
- Professional color management, with ICC v2 and v4 profiles. Profiled monitor support. Supports Canon Kyuanos color engine on Vista and Windows 7.
- Slickest, most uncluttered user interface in industry including a borderless, true 100% full screen mode: easy to operate and learn!
- Integration with Windows 7 (Taskbar Jump List) and Windows Vista (thumbnail cache, “Browse with…” shell folder extension). Enables Explorer thumbnails.
- Native 64-bit and 32-bit editions for Windows 7, Vista, XP SP3 and XP64, multi-core and multi-processor enabled to take full advantage of modern computer hardware, with optional Direct3D GPU acceleration: FPV Pro absolutely flies on 2010 hardware and will squeeze every last bits of your computer’s performance.
Homepage – http://www.fastpictureviewer.com
Size: 83.61 MB
Download FastPictureViewer Professional 1.9 Build 358 › NitroFlare
Download FastPictureViewer Codec Pack 18.104.22.168 › NitroFlare