FastStone MaxView is a fast, compact and innovative image viewer that supports all major graphic formats. Its intuitive layout and commands of FastStone MaxView will allow everyone, from beginners to professionals, to view and manipulate pictures quickly and efficiently in a variety of ways.
It even lets you view images in password-protected ZIP and RAR archive files directly and instantly, which is a perfect solution for viewing private images. It is a handy tool for quickly viewing, rotating, resizing, cropping, annotating and printing images. View ZIP and RAR archive files directly and instantly.
Supports common image formats, including loading of JPEG, JPEG2000, GIF, BMP, PNG, PCX, TIFF, WMF, ICO, CUR, TGA and saving to JPEG, JPEG2000, TIFF, GIF, PCX, BMP, PNG, TGA.
FastStone MaxView Features:
- Lightweight, fast and intuitive
- Auto hidden menus and toolbars to make the best use of screen space
- Full screen with many zooming options
- Crystal clear and customizable magnifier, a single click to see image details
- View detailed image information including EXIF metadata
- Slideshow with 150+ transitional effects and background music
- Lossless JPEG rotation and crop
- Add texts, arrowed-lines and highlights to images
- Many hotkeys for image navigation and manipulation (copy/move/delete/rename/rotate)
- Call external editors with a single hotkey press
- Set image as Windows desktop background (wallpaper), fun and easy
- Rich options/settings for personal preference
- Undo, Redo and Mouse Wheel support
- Digital camera RAW formats support, including CRW, CR2, NEF, PEF, RAF, MRW, ORF and DNG
- View ZIP and RAR archive files directly and support 128-bit and 256-bit AES encryption
- Acquire images from camera and scanner
- And many more…
Homepage – http://www.faststone.org/FSMaxViewDetail.htm
Size: 7.49 MB