Greenshot – a free screenshot tool optimized for productivity. Being easy to understand and configurable, Greenshot is an efficient tool for project managers, software developers, technical writers, testers and anyone else creating screenshots.
This software is designed to enable you to save a screenshot or a part of the screen to a file within a second, and additionally you have an option to apply text and shapes to the screenshot. It offers full screenshot, capture of region and window and supports multiple image formats. Greenshot was published under GPL, i.e. this software can be downloaded and used free of charge, even in a commercial environment and it’s a light-weight screenshot software tool for Windows with the following key features:
- • Create complete or partial screenshots quickly.
- • Easily annotate, highlight or obfuscate parts of the screenshot.
- • Send the screenshot to a file, the clipboard, a printer or as e-mail attachment.
Changes in Greenshot 1.2.8 Stable:
- Bugs Resolved:
- 1850: Greenshot stops responding
- 1527 / BUG-1848 / BUG-1850 / BUG-1851 / BUG-1859 : Green shot stops responding, hangs or crashes
- 1843 / BUG-1844 / BUG-1846 : Imgur problems with authenticated uploads
- 1864: Imgur link wasn’t copied to the clipboard
Homepage – http://getgreenshot.org
Size: 1.31 MB