Screenshot Captor is a best-in-class program for grabbing, manipulating, annotating, and sharing screenshots. This tool offers so many great features that can greatly improve your workflow.
Screenshot Captor uses a new approach and tries to attract new users by offering them more than just simple snipping tools. Taking a screenshot can be obviously done through some predefined shortcuts but at the same time, the user also has the option to change them with some more handy key combinations. The application excels in the post-capturing chapter, offering a bunch of editing tools that could come in quite handy.
For example, you can add special effects to the just-made screenshot, such as blur and glow, add caption text to the image, adjust colors, add shadows, create a border around the image or even upload it on the Internet.
Screenshot Captor is different from other screenshot utilities in several notable ways:
- Optimized for taking lots of screenshots with minimal intervention; stays out of your way until you need it.
- Super easy to add and edit callout arrows and text boxes.
- Easy automatic or on-demand uploading of screenshots to image hosting services; easy emailing of screenshots to your friends and colleagues.
- Take snapshots from webcams; record video with the ESR addon.
- New optional quick-capture docking bar and post-capture action dialog.
- Full set of scanner acquisition tools and scanner image correction.
- Perfect capture of Windows 7 partial transparency effects.
- The most powerful scrolling capture tool in the field.
- Great special effects, including automatic active window enhancement, ragged edge splicing, pixelation, smart text removal, and many more.
- Smart autonaming of files, easy renaming and format conversion; automatic image file versioning.
- Ability to embed textual comments in files or add attractiv captions to images and printouts.
- Unsurpassed multi-monitor support and lots of capture modes: Multimon (multiple monitors), Desktop, Active Window, Region, Windows Object, Scrolling Capture. Each mode has a customizable hotkey for quick access.
- Unsurpassed support for 3rd party user configurable tools, including file browsers and image editors; extend the program to do whatever you need by interfacing it with other programs.
- Sidebar thumbnail file browser provides full shell operations, drag and drop support, and right-click actions on screenshots.
- Deluxe thumbnail maker and watermarker.
- Optional quick capture docking bar and post-capture dialog make taking screenshots fast and easy.
Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit & 64-bit).
Changes in Screenshot Captor 4.20.1 (2017):
- [MajorFeature] First High-dpi compatible version beta.
- [Feature] Added option to control whether an override filename specified in the post-capture pop-up dialog will always be used as the full filename (new default; see post-cap options tab) or whether it will be used as the %quickfield% field if present in the filename template (old behavior).
- [BugFix] Custom filename and comment is no longer cleared after each action on the post-capture pop-up dialog.
- [Feature] You can now use %APPDRIVE% and other replacement fields when specifying screenshot folder in options.
- [Feature] Workaround for trying to UNDO when using arrow tool.
- [Feature] Added option in uploader to preserve log across runs, and to copy log to clipboard.
- [BugFix] Right-click to pan/drag was not working right in object mode.
- [BugFix] Zoom level label was sometimes not updating if no images were found at startup.
Size: 8.41 MB
Download ‹ Screenshot Captor Free
Download ‹ Screenshot Captor Portable