TechSmith SnagIt 13 is the award-winning screen capture software that helps you capture great looking images and videos with just a few clicks. Using TechSmith Snagit, you can select and capture anything on your screen, then easily add text, arrows, or effects, and save the capture to a file or share it immediately by e-mail or IM. Easily customize any screenshot with effects, or show off what’s important with TechSmith Snagit’s markup tools. You can also create quick videos by recording your screen. Capture and Edit Images. Grab your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or app and mark it up with loads of effects. Record a Video of Your Screen. Quickly show anything on your screen by recording a video. And you can even trim out any parts you don’t need.
Save your files to your computer, send them directly to Google Drive, Microsoft Office, or any of TechSmith Snagit’s other sharing options.
Features of TechSmith SnagIt:
- Scrolling Capture. Quickly capture everything on the page even if it’s not showing on the screen. Grab the horizontal, vertical, or entire scrolling area with just a click.
- Video Capture. Sometimes It’s easier to talk things through. Create, narrate and trim quick videos of your screen for demos, feedback, reviews, and more.
- TechSmith Fuse. Capture beyond your desktop. Get TechSmith Fuse for your Android or iOS phone to send photos and videos from your mobile device straight to the Snagit editor
- Video Trimming. Quickly get rid of any unwanted sections from your screen recordings. Remove ums, ahs, coughs, extra time from the beginning, middle, end or any mistakes you want to correct.
- Step Tool. Quickly highlight a series of steps in TechSmith Snagit. Each click applies the next number in the series. Your sizes and styles stay the same so you can easily keep a consistent look to your projects.
- Stamps. Personalize your images with graphics specifically designed for screen captures. Get them straight from Snagit, or download more here
- Special Effects. Add effects like border, shadow and perspective to your entire capture. Or, create your own custom style.
- Fast and Easy Sharing. You share content across many platforms every day. Snagit connects your images and videos with the accounts you already use for a fast and easy workflow.
- Google Drive Integration. Upload your images and videos into Google Drive to give your viewers access from any web browser or mobile device. You can also import files into Snagit instantly from Google Drive.
- Multi-platform Support. Snagit is one product on two platforms. The software key will unlock both Snagit on Windows and Snagit on Mac, so no matter what system you’re using you’ll be able to get your work done.
- Multiple File Formats. Snagit lets you save your images and videos in a variety of file formats. The default file type is PNG, but you can save to JPG, GIF, PDF, and more from within the Snagit editor.
Additional Features in TechSmith Snagit for Windows:
- Library. Quickly find past captures without wasting time digging for them. All of your captures are automatically saved to your library, with the most recent captures viewable all the time.
- Profiles. Work faster by saving your capture settings as a profile. Set up profiles to automatically remember capture settings, add effects, or send to a specific destination after capture.
- Custom Deployment. If you’re an IT or system administrator you can customize and deploy Snagit to fit your needs. Configure the MSI, REG settings, or take advantage of a COM server.
Changes in TechSmith Snagit 13.0.1 (2016):
- Added ability to Share images, videos and GIFs to Twitter
- Fixed a crash when Snagit opens on systems with Jaksta installed
- Fixed a crash when a Video Selection capture area extends across multiple monitors
- Fixed a crash when Snagit opens on Windows 7 N edition
- Fixed an issue with Snagit not remembering last capture settings after shutdown
- Fixed an issue during installation that resulted in Snagit being set as the default printer
- Fixed an issue where exporting GIFs to Google Drive and Program outputs resulted in file being saved with incorrect extension (MP4)
- Fixed an issue with All-in-One capture preview not showing context menus (e.g. right click menus)
- Fixed an issue where trial users were not being routed to the correct sign-in window
- Fixed an issue where mouse could stick on capture HUD when using webcam
- Fixed an issue where an external webcam’s mic could not be utilized
- Fixed an issue where AutoSave dialogue presented twice for unsaved files when closing Editor
- Fixed an issue with Quick Styles where scrolling became stuck at the bottom of the window
- Fixed an issue with access to Snagit when conditions arise that block access to signin.techsmith.com
- Various other bug fixes and performance improvements
Homepage – http://www.techsmith.com/snagit.asp
Size: 89.62 MBOnly registered and login users have permission to view hidden links...