WYSIWYG Web Builder 11 is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed.
The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them ‘anywhere’ you want and when you’re finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool).
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11 gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page. With the ‘Standard Tools’ toolbar you can execute basic commands like Create a new web site, Open an existing web site, Save, Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo, Redo.
The ‘Responsive Web Design’ tool allows you to create a single HTML page containing different variants of the layout, each optimized for specific device widths. Your website will dynamically respond to the screen size of the visitor and display the layout most appropriate to their device. These different variants are called ‘breakpoints’ and this concept is based on CSS3’s media queries.
A breakpoint is separate ‘view’ of the page in WYSIWYG Web Builder. A page can have multiple breakpoints, each one optimized for a specific screen width. For example, you can have the standard desktop layout, one for tablets (1024 px) and another one for mobile phones (320 px).
WYSIWYG Web Builder now has a built-in designer for mobile web pages. This makes it easy to create a mobile version of your website without the need for external software.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11 Key Features:
- Visually design your website (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get).
- No HTML knowledge required! Just drag & drop objects to the page!
- Outputs standard HTML4, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, PHP.
- Template support (100+).
- HTML5 Audio/Video, YouTube, Flash Video and more!
- Slidehows, photo galleries, rollover images, rollover text.
- Navigation bars, Menu bar and many other navigation options.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag and Drop!
- “One Click Publishing” No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today!
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- HTML5 canvas and svg support in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 font-face. Use non web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions.
Features for advanced users:
- Login Tools/Page Password Protection.
- Built-in Content Management System with many plug-ins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album etc).
- Add custom HTML code with the HTML tools.
- Layers: Sticky layer, Docking layer, Floating layer, Modal layer, Anchored layer, Strechable layer and more!
- jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for the built-in jQuery UI widgets.
- Style Manager (global styling, H1, H2, H3 etc).
- Master Frames and Master Objects: reuse common element in your website.
- and much more!
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
What’s New in WYSIWYG Web Builder 11:
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.5 :
- Fixed: jQuery Button size in Layout Grid.
- Fixed: Heading object does not save gradient style.
- Fixed: Layout grid column background image not saved.
- Improved: Text object style now support text alignment (overrides inline text alignment).
- Improved: Wrapping text is now (semi) responsive so the object can be used in breakpoints with different layouts and font sizes! Note that this is impossible to do with standard HTML code so WWB generates different text elements for each breakpoint and toggle the visibility automatically to simulate responsive behavior.
- Improved: Added Layout grid support to Bulleted List.
- Improved: WWB now uses a new setup application
- New feature: Added ‘Log Level’ option to publish settings of Secure FTP to reduce the amount of log. Supported levels: warning (minimum), info (normal) and all (debug).
- New feature: Added ‘Explore’ to Secure FTP. Implements a basic FTP tool which connects using Secure FTP.
- New feature: Added support for SVG, WOFF in addition to EOT and TFF in “Web Fonts->Automatically use @font-face for non web-safe fonts”. You can now select which formats you want to publish. For example if you do not want EOT then you can turn it off.
- New feature: Extensions can now be build as layers! In Extension Builder a new option ‘Enable layer’ has been added . This will turn the extension into a container for objects. This will make an entirely new category of extensions possible.
Homepage – http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com
Size: 7.87 MB
Download WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.5 › NitroFlare
Download WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.5 Portable › NitroFlare