SketchUp PRO 2015 is a 3D modeling program optimized for a broad range of applications such as architectural, civil, mechanical, film as well as video game design. SketchUp Pro willl help you learn to create 3D models of houses, sheds, decks, home additions, woodworking projects – even space ships. You can add details, textures and glass to your models, design with dimensional accuracy, and place your finished models in Google Earth, share them with others by posting them to the 3D Warehouse, or print hard copies. Redecorate your living room. Invent a new piece of furniture. Model your city for Google Earth. There’s no limit to what you can create with SketchUp Pro. You can build models from scratch, or you can download what you need.
People all over the world share what they’ve made on the Trimble 3D Warehouse. Dozens of video tutorials, an extensive Help Center and a worldwide user community mean that anyone who wants to make 3D models with SketchUp Pro, can. SketchUp Pro is available in professional versions.
SketchUp Pro is 3D modeling software for professionals. SketchUp Pro is easy and intuitive, allowing anyone to model in 3D quickly and accurately. Using 3D models, designers can make more informed decisions, communicate project details, and share ideas with colleagues and customers to reach a common goal. SketchUp Pro includes LayOut, a 2D documentation and presentation tool for professionals. LayOut combines 3D models with text and 2D drawing elements to create design documents, construction drawings and compelling digital presentations.
SketchUp PRO includes these tools:
• Drawing and modifying geometry: Polygon, FollowMe, Offset, and Intersect with Model.
• Construction: Dimension, Tape Measure, Protractor, Section Slice, Layers, Area & Length Calculation
SketchUp PRO allows you:
• Draw, modify, measure, rotate, and scale geometry.
• Place section slices to view and work on model interiors.
• Add pre-made textures to your models, or create new ones.
• Add pre-made components like trees, cars, doors and windows, and people to your models, or create new components.
• Soften and smooth faces.
• Cast real-time shadows for any location on earth.
• Simulate movie camera placements.
• Perform walk-throughs.
• Create presentation tours.
• Import 2D images (.jpg, .png, .tif, .tga, .bmp) and 3D models (.3ds, .dem, .ddf, .dwg, .dxf, .skp).
• Export your models to Google Earth.
• Export 2D images of your models (.jpg, .bmp, .png, .tif).
• Print your models.
• Create add-on programs using the Ruby programming language.
Homepage – http://www.sketchup.com/intl/en/index.html