DU Meter lets you see how much of your full bandwidth potential is actually utilized at any given point, either by displaying a real-time graph, numerical display, or both. It works with Dial-Up, DSL, DSL, Cable Modem, and Ethernet cards.
DU Meter can be configured to fit neatly in the blank space on your browser toolbar. Furthermore, it uses only a very small amount of Windows resources. The installation involves no changes to your Windows system files.
DU Meter also includes full logging and reporting capabilities with export to many different file formats. Including Excel and HTML. It also has an auto hide feature, monitoring of online hours with alerts, a fully customizable interface, and a great stopwatch which helps you to accurately time your downloads.
In addition, DU Meter also includes an extensive reporting facility, a flexible notifications and events system, and more.
- Keep an eye on your Internet connection: see data coming in or going out.
- Protect yourself from unexpected charges or Internet service disruption.
- Receive alerts about dangerous or unexpected network activity.
- Easy to use – works automatically with no user input required.
- Uses very little resources.
DU Meter can create detailed reports of the total network traffic volume on your computer. It can alert you if certain limits are surpassed. If you have teenage children or if you own or manage a business, DU Meter can be especially useful for you to you too.
Other DU Meter highlights:
- Provides clear graphical and/or numerical display
- Reporting facility with export to many different file formats, including HTML, Excel, PDF and others
- Permits close supervision of uploads and downloads
- Compatible with all network interfaces: Dial-Up, Cable, ADSL, Ethernet, and others
- Requires minimal screen real estate and system resources
- Involves no changes to your Windows system files
- Auto-hide feature minimizes the meter to the system tray in the absence of network activity
- Option to notify user or disconnect from the Internet automatically when network activity drops below a certain level
- Useful stopwatch to accurately time downloads and report the average transfer rates
Operating Systems: Windows Vista, Windows 7,8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Most important new features in DU Meter 7.20:
- Windows 10 compatibility is improved: since Windows 10 Anniversary Update, only Microsoft-signed drivers are accepted on fresh installs of Windows 10, if Secure Boot is enabled. DU Meter 7.20 includes such Microsoft-signed drivers, and thus the issue of DU Meter not working on fresh installs of Windows 10 is resolved.
- DU Meter works on Windows Server 2016. Windows Server 2016 GA release currently accepts “attestation-signed” device drivers, even in Secure Boot mode (same as Windows 10).
- No changes in Windows 7, 8, 8.1, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2012 support. These operating systems are supported as long as all Windows updates are installed.
- Windows Vista and Windows Server 2003 are no longer supported.
Size: 6.48 MB