AirDC++ is a modern, easy to use client for Advanced Direct Connect and Direct Connect networks. You are able to join “hubs” with other users, and chat, perform searches and browse the share of each user.
AirDC++ is the ultimate file sharing client. It allows you to share files with friends and other people, for example, with people who have a common interest from all over the world. Also AirDC++ can be used within local or wide area networks.
AirDC++ is extremely high performance with lots of advanced features. It has been tested to operate smoothly even with millions of shared files or hundreds of terabytes of data. The source code is available for everyone and there is no bundled software or advertisements of any kind.
AirDC++ also includes many unique features for people sharing and downloading files in standardized release format (original releases).
AirDC++ feature highlights:
- An easy to use settings wizard for new users
- Allows sharing different directories in different hubs
- Real-time monitoring for share changes
- Possibility to open multiple per user connections to one user
- Full IPv6 support
- Grouping of queued files into directories
- Possibility to add own searches that will searched for regularly and downloaded automatically when found
- Advanced sharing of partially downloaded directories/files and more efficient way of finding alternative sources
- Support for NMDC and ADC protocols and encrypted transfers on both
- Bandwidth controlling capabilities
Supported OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in AirDC++ 3.40:
- AirDC++ Web API v1 (http://apidocs.airdcpp.net) and extension preview
- Save and load open tabs between sessions
- Back up successfully loaded XML setting files and recover corrupted ones automatically
- New hubsoft-specific warnings (https://www.airdcpp.net/hubsoft-warnings)
- Don’t queue new background searches if the search queue is too long
- Simplified share monitoring that relies on directory refreshes instead of handling individual files
- Failed bundles won’t be rescanned on filelist refresh (rescan must be initiated manually instead)
- Show recent private chat and file lists in Recents window
- Use direct search for “Find and view NFO” functionality instead of filelists
- Updated validation and reporting for ignored shared items
- Fix issues with displaying of various less common character symbols (or sharing files containing them)
- Fix sharing of directories from the initial configuration wizard
- Option to hash finished bundle files
- Option to add finished finished bundles in share instantly (always shared instantly from now on when inside a shared directory)
Size: 45.8 MB