AirDC++ is a modern, easy to use client for Advanced Direct Connect and Direct Connect networks. You are able to join “hubs” with other users, and chat, perform searches and browse the share of each user.
AirDC++ is the ultimate file sharing client. It allows you to share files with friends and other people, for example, with people who have a common interest from all over the world. Also AirDC++ can be used within local or wide area networks.
AirDC++ is extremely high performance with lots of advanced features. It has been tested to operate smoothly even with millions of shared files or hundreds of terabytes of data. The source code is available for everyone and there is no bundled software or advertisements of any kind.
AirDC++ also includes many unique features for people sharing and downloading files in standardized release format (original releases).
AirDC++ feature highlights:
- An easy to use settings wizard for new users
- Allows sharing different directories in different hubs
- Real-time monitoring for share changes
- Possibility to open multiple per user connections to one user
- Full IPv6 support
- Grouping of queued files into directories
- Possibility to add own searches that will searched for regularly and downloaded automatically when found
- Advanced sharing of partially downloaded directories/files and more efficient way of finding alternative sources
- Support for NMDC and ADC protocols and encrypted transfers on both
- Bandwidth controlling capabilities
Supported OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in AirDC++ 3.30:
- Show the number of files and directories for incomplete partial list directories
- Show available disk space next to grouped download targets
- Report encoding-related errors in NMDC hubs
- Report invalid UTF-8 sent by ADC hubs
- Allow displaying web server commands in CDM debug tab
- RSS/Atom feeds window
- Log user joins/parts as status messages
- Reject XML files that contain invalid UTF-8 data
- Always create directory bundle from the requested directory
- “Exact” list filtering mode is now case-insensitive
- Re-download corrupted language files
- Divide favorite hub settings in tabbed dialog
- Crash when loading filelists with items with duplicate names inside the same directory
- Fix removing finished bundles with files leaving empty directories
- Possible crash with magnet links
- Possible crashes when closing or reconnecting hub sessions
- Improve validation of incoming NMDC messages
- Fix paused file priorities not always working correctly
- Support for Windows Vista
- Support for download path auto detection
- Support for “queueing” of 0-byte items
Homepage – http://www.airdcpp.net/
Size: 44.7 MB