ApexDC++ (formerly PeerWeb DC++) is an innovative P2P program using the Direct Connect and ADC networks, based on StrongDC++ modification. ApexDC++ is free to download and provides the ability to achieve truly fast downloads.
ApexDC++ is actively developed and provides a user-friendly interface, unique features, unlimited customisation and a dedicated support team.
It has numerous features such as the PeerGuardian blocklist manager, customisation, themes, super seeding, a friendly GUI and more…
ApexDC++ is, and always will be, free from all forms of malware. The project is managed and developed by veterans of the P2P scene and as such we feel we are in touch with the opinions, wishes and requirements of our users.
The program allows you to send graphical emoticons to users. You can install multiple emoticon packs at once from customisation page!
Supported OS: Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1.
Changes in ApexDC++ 1.6.3
- Fix: Build configuration of older operating systems
- Change: Updated port forwarding related 3rd party dependencies
- Change: Updated zlib to version 1.2.10 (security patches)
- Change: OpenSSL upgrade to 1.0.2j
- Change: Updated compiler to MSVC 2015 Update 3 (including redistributable)
Size: 22.0 MB