Deluge is a lightweight, full-featured, free cross-platform BitTorrent client for Windows, Linux, OS X and Unix. It uses libtorrent in its backend and features multiple user-interfaces including: GTK+, web and console.
Deluge has been designed using the client server model with a daemon process that handles all the bittorrent activity. The Deluge daemon is able to run on headless machines with the user-interfaces being able to connect remotely from any platform.
The application features a rich plugin collection. Actually, most of Deluge’s functionality is available in the form of plugins.
Deluge was created with the intention of being lightweight and unobtrusive. The downloading shouldn’t be the primary task on your computer and therefore shouldn’t monopolize system resources.
The application is not designed for any one desktop environment and will work just fine in GNOME, KDE, XFCE and others. It is free program and is licensed under the GNU General Public License.
- Core/UI split allowing Deluge to run as a daemon
- Connect remotely to the Deluge daemon
- BitTorrent Protocol Encryption
- Mainline DHT
- Local Peer Discovery (aka LSD)
- FAST protocol extension
- µTorrent Peer Exchange
- Private Torrents
- UPnP and NAT-PMP
- Web seed
- Global and per-torrent speed limits
- Configurable bandwidth scheduler
- Password protection
- RSS (via Plugin)
- Proxy support
- Web UI
- Console UI
- GTK+ UI
- Other libtorrent features
- And much more!
Changes in Deluge 1.3.14 (2017):
- Fixed ‘Too many files open’ errors.
- Added support for python-geoip for use with libtorrent 1.1.
- Fixed a single proxy entry being overwritten resulting in no proxy set.
- Added tracker_status translation to UIs.
- Strip whitespace from infohash before checks.
- Add missed feature autofill infohash entry from clipboard.
- Backport bind interface option for server.
- Security: Fixed WebUI CSRF Vulnerability.
- [Console] Fix decode error comparing non-ascii (str) torrent name.
- Fixes for splitting magnets from file.
- Remove duplicate magnet extension when splitting.
Size: 15.4 MB
Download ‹ Deluge 1.3.14 Free
Deluge Downloads for All Platforms