qBittorrent project aims to provide a Free Software alternative to µtorrent. Additionally, qBittorrent runs and provides the same features on all major platforms (Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, OS/2, FreeBSD).
The user interface is similar to the one of the official BitTorrent client: µTorrent. This helps ease the transition between µTorrent to qBittorrent for Windows users switching to Linux.
qBittorrent is a multi-platform Bittorrent client developed in C++/Qt4 by Christophe Dumez. Its main features are its integrated search engine (allows searching for torrent from the main torrent Web sites simultaneously in a transparent fashion).
Its support for l’UPnP/NAT-PMP, Bittorrent protocol encryption (Azureus-compatible), Peer Exchange (PeX) compatible with µTorrent, IP filtering (eMule-like “ipfilter.dat” or PeerGuardian filters), Torrents (and the files they contain) prioritizing, remote control through a secure Web User Interface.
qBittorrent is based on Qt4 toolkit and libtorrent-rasterbar.
- Polished µTorrent-like User Interface
- Well-integrated and extensible Search Engine
- Simultaneous search in most famous BitTorrent search sites
- Per-category-specific search requests (e.g. Books, Music, Movies)
- All Bittorrent extensions
- DHT, Peer Exchange, Full encryption, Magnet/BitComet URIs, …
- Remote control through a Web user interface
- Nearly identical to the regular UI, all in Ajax
- Advanced control over trackers, peers and torrents
- Torrents queueing and prioritizing
- Torrent content selection and prioritizing
- UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding support
- Available in ~41 languages (Unicode support)
- Torrent creation tool
- Advanced RSS support with download filters (inc. regex)
- Bandwidth scheduler
- IP Filtering (eMule and PeerGuardian compatible)
- IPv6 compliant
- Sequential downloading (aka “Download in order”)
- Available on most platforms: Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, OS/2, FreeBSD
Changes in qBittorrent 3.3.14:
- BUGFIX: Set interface for outgoing traffic(libtorrent 1.1.x series). (evsh)
- WEBUI: Fix KEEP_ALIVE_DURATION value (Chocobo1)
- WEBUI: Relax CSRF defense. Closes #6882. Allow HTTP request which has neither Origin nor Referer header included. (Chocobo1)
- WEBUI: Skip username/password check for active sessions (closes #6860) (Thomas Piccirello)
- WEBUI: Fix value comparison. Closes #7081. (Chocobo1)
- WEBUI: Avoid modifying request headers (Chocobo1)
- WEBUI: Implement HTTP host header filtering. This filtering is required to defend against DNS rebinding attack. Fixes security issues reported by @beardog108 privately. (Chocobo1)
- WEBUI: Add Status column to webui (addresses #6815) (#7032) (Tom Piccirello)
- WEBUI: Bump API_VERSION and API_VERSION_MIN to 15.
- SEARCH: Pad shorter python versions. Closes #6877. (sledgehammer999)
- WINDOWS: Updated Arabic, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Danish languages of the installer. (KingLucius, BouRock, thalieht, Andrei Stepanov, scootergrisen)
- WINDOWS: Raise total stack size on Windows to 8 MB. Closes #7021. (Chocobo1)
- LINUX: Systemd service with user switch and other fixes/optimizations. (anton.latukha)
Size: 15.8 MB