VanDyke SecureFX lets you choose between SFTP or FTP over SSL (TLS) for secure transfers, or standard FTP for nonsecure transfers. It has an easy to use, Explorer-like interface with full support for drag-and-drop file transfers to and from the desktop and other applications. At the same time, VanDyke SecureFX provides you with the power to automate secure file transfers, synchronize local and remote files, and perform server-to-server transfers.
VanDyke SecureFX is a high-security file transfer client with great flexibility in configuration and transfer protocols. VanDyke SecureFX includes a command-line utility for scripting batch jobs to perform secure unattended file transfers using the Secure Shell protocol (SSH).
VanDyke SecureFX also supports “relentless” file transfers that automatically reconnect and resume when transfer connections are broken.
VanDyke SecureFX Key Benefits:
- Maintain file systems and documents securely. Transfer files across networks and the internet with a choice of SFTP over SSH2, FTP over SSL, SCP, or FTP for internal networks.
- Get running quickly. With an easy-to-learn tabbed interface to help you organize your sessions, you can drag and drop files to start transfers, even between VanDyke SecureFX and applications like Explorer or WinZip.
- Synchronize files using QuickSynchronize. Upload, download, and mirror files, with filtering to include or exclude files or file types. Store configurations for multiple sites.
- Recover more easily when transfers fail. VanDyke SecureFX works to complete interrupted transfers, with resume on multi-file transfers and a “relentless” transfer mode.
- Make transfers unattended. The SFXCL command-line client allows you to automate tasks with powerful options like site synchronization.
- Comply with Federal standards. Use security protocols that help meet HIPAA, SOX, and other guidelines, including FIPS 140-2.
- Save steps with integrated VanDyke SecureFX and SecureCRT. Set up connections with shared sessions and server host keys. Common sessions and settings reduce repeated steps.
New for VanDyke SecureFX 7:
- Filter view: Quickly find specific folders and files in the current local and remote working directories using the toolbar filter. Wildcards make it easy to find the exact set of files you want to transfer.
- Synchronization enhancements: The synchronize file list is automatically refreshed when changes are made to files on the local system and a “Refresh” button lets you re-synchronize without having to close the synchronize tab.
- Improved synchronize speed: Synchronizing a large number of files is now faster.
- SFXCL enhancements: Specify explicit FTPS on the command line as “ftpes://”. Change permissions of remote files using the “/Chmod” command-line option.
- Customize local window position: A new option lets you position the local window tab where you want it.
- Quicker access to bookmarks: Conveniently open bookmarks directly from the right-click menu or “File” menu.
Platforms: Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, Windows 7, Server 2012, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 60.86 MB
Download VanDyke SecureFX 7.3.5 Build 903 for Mac NitroFlare