VanDyke SecureFX lets you choose between SFTP or FTP over SSL (TLS) for secure transfers, or standard FTP for nonsecure transfers. It has an easy to use, Explorer-like interface with full support for drag-and-drop file transfers to and from the desktop and other applications. At the same time, VanDyke SecureFX provides you with the power to automate secure file transfers, synchronize local and remote files, and perform server-to-server transfers.
VanDyke SecureFX is a high-security file transfer client with great flexibility in configuration and transfer protocols. VanDyke SecureFX includes a command-line utility for scripting batch jobs to perform secure unattended file transfers using the Secure Shell protocol (SSH).
VanDyke SecureFX also supports “relentless” file transfers that automatically reconnect and resume when transfer connections are broken.
VanDyke SecureFX Key Benefits:
- Maintain file systems and documents securely. Transfer files across networks and the internet with a choice of SFTP over SSH2, FTP over SSL, SCP, or FTP for access to legacy systems.
- Get started quickly. Connect to sessions from the main application window using the Connect bar, then organize those sessions with the easy-to-learn tabbed interface.
- Leverage the high-productivity UI. Drag and drop files to start transfers (Windows only), even between SecureFX and applications like WinZip. Quickly find the files you want to work with using the filter view, bookmarks, and the address bar.
- Synchronize files. Upload, download, and mirror files. Use filtering to include or exclude files or file types. Store configurations for multiple sites.
- Recover more easily when transfers fail. SecureFX works to complete interrupted transfers, automatically resuming multi-file transfers.
- Save steps with integrated SecureFX and SecureCRT. Set up connections with shared sessions and server host keys. Common sessions and settings reduce repeated steps.
- Make transfers unattended. The SFXCL command-line client (Windows and Linux only) allows you to automate tasks with powerful options like site synchronization.
- Comply with Federal standards. Use security protocols that help meet HIPAA, SOX, and other guidelines, including FIPS 140-2.
New for VanDyke SecureFX 8.1 :
- UI enhancements: SecureFX for Mac has a new GUI and main toolbar. Mac and Linux versions have new toolbar icons in the Session Manager and Connect dialog.
- Synchronized file browsing: A “Synchronize File Browsing” option allows lockstep navigation of local and remote folders that have the same directory structure.
- Server-to-server synchronization: Synchronization is more flexible with the added ability to synchronize files on two remote systems. This makes it easier to roll out changes to a production server, to do backups, and to do replication.
- Enhanced smart card support: On Mac and Linux, select a specific certificate on the smart card (PIV/CAC) to be used for public-key authentication. PKCS #11 certificates are supported. On all platforms, the username can be pulled directly from the specified certificate.
- New public-key authentication options (Mac and Linux): Certificates can be used as raw key. Public keys can be exported in OpenSSH format and from PKCS #11.
- SSH agent: X.509 v3 keys can be added to the SSH agent.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 80.32 MB
Download VanDyke SecureFX / SecureCRT 8.1.4 Build 1443
Download VanDyke SecureFX 7.3.5 Build 903 for Mac NitroFlare