The Bat! 7 Professional is a popular email client that allows to work with unlimited number of the mailboxes. Moreover, it has powerful sorting filters, fully customizable message templates, Mail Dispatcher and many more other features. The main task of the program is to secure protection of the correspondence from data theft and monitoring by third parties.
The Bat! 7 is able to handle an unlimited number of e-mail accounts and to process and store an unlimited number of messages. The program offers a system of automatic message filtering, easy system of templates, message editor with the spell checker. And many other useful features.
The Bat! 7 protects your information using different methods. It includes the encryption of the message base on the hard drive and e-mail traffic encryption.
The Bat! 7 protects your data through multiple encryption streams. It also ensures your correspondence stays private.
Finally, it protects confidential data by working without Web interfaces and without using global email providers that keep your messages in the cloud. With no restriction on the number of email accounts or messages you can have, high security and built-in features like automatic filters, templates, a spell-checker and more, The Bat! is perfect for work or at home.
The Bat! 7 Features:
- Strong Encryption
- Backup and restore
- PGP, GnuPG and S/MIME support
- The Bat!’s own Address Book
- Message Parking
- Internal HTML Viewer
- Image Download Manager for background retrieval of HTML images
- Selective download
- Antivirus interface
- Safe handling of attached files
- ASLR and DEP
- 64-bit version
- Electronic discovery protection
- Easily import .mbox and other file formats from a variety of third party email clients.
- Sort email messages based on addressee or issue with Sorting Office.
- Quick and powerful search features allow for easy retrieval of archived messages.
- Smart Sorting Office
- Handy Message Templates
- Quick Templates
- Address Book features
- Address History
- Mail Synchronization
- Microsoft Exchange Connectivity
- Extended Support of National Codepages
- Convenient Message Dispatcher
- Multilanguage Interface
- Image Viewing
- Import Wizard
- IDN support
- RSS feed subscriptions
The Bat! runs on any Windows PC and Windows 8 tablets.
Changes in The Bat! 7.3.2:
- Perfect Forward Secrecy TLS/SSL algorithms support
- Elliptic Curve certificates support on TLS/SSL
- Added support for the following cryptographic algorithm suites:
- – TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA384
- – TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256
- – TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA
- – TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA
- – TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA384
- – TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256
- – TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA
- – TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA
- Unneeded folders in RSS Subscriptions
- PNG image had no transparency in XHTML messages
- (888) Some HTML messages were not rendered correctly in the Windows OS HTML viewer
- (TID#70977) Error while displaying HTML when switched on Windows OS HTML viewer
- (911) Contents of a folder of a password protected account could be accessed without the password
- (899) Some graphics appeared extraordinarily large in the preview pane
- (090) Some inline GIF files were truncated
- (902) Certain GIF files were incorrectly rendered
- (796) Images came in correctly but when replied or forwarded, they were compressed horizontally
- (764) Templates were not respected when forwarding multiple messages
- (894) It was impossible to sync all contacts if message base encryption was used
Homepage – http://www.ritlabs.com
Size: 70.24 MB