The Bat! 7 Professional is a popular email client that allows to work with unlimited number of the mailboxes. Moreover, it has powerful sorting filters, fully customizable message templates, Mail Dispatcher and many more other features. The main task of the program is to secure protection of the correspondence from data theft and monitoring by third parties.
The Bat! 7 is able to handle an unlimited number of e-mail accounts and to process and store an unlimited number of messages. The program offers a system of automatic message filtering, easy system of templates, message editor with the spell checker. And many other useful features.
The Bat! 7 protects your information using different methods. It includes the encryption of the message base on the hard drive and e-mail traffic encryption.
The Bat! 7 protects your data through multiple encryption streams. It also ensures your correspondence stays private.
Finally, it protects confidential data by working without Web interfaces and without using global email providers that keep your messages in the cloud. With no restriction on the number of email accounts or messages you can have, high security and built-in features like automatic filters, templates, a spell-checker and more, The Bat! is perfect for work or at home.
The Bat! 7 Features:
- Strong Encryption
- Backup and restore
- PGP, GnuPG and S/MIME support
- The Bat!’s own Address Book
- Message Parking
- Internal HTML Viewer
- Image Download Manager for background retrieval of HTML images
- Selective download
- Antivirus interface
- Safe handling of attached files
- ASLR and DEP
- 64-bit version
- Electronic discovery protection
- Easily import .mbox and other file formats from a variety of third party email clients.
- Sort email messages based on addressee or issue with Sorting Office.
- Quick and powerful search features allow for easy retrieval of archived messages.
- Smart Sorting Office
- Handy Message Templates
- Quick Templates
- Address Book features
- Address History
- Mail Synchronization
- Microsoft Exchange Connectivity
- Extended Support of National Codepages
- Convenient Message Dispatcher
- Multilanguage Interface
- Image Viewing
- Import Wizard
- IDN support
- RSS feed subscriptions
The Bat! runs on any Windows PC and Windows 8 tablets.
Changes in The Bat! 7.4.4:
- HTML background images are not shown or shown distorted
- Access Violation while exiting and background download tasks are not yet finished
- Fixed the about box on high definition monitors
- HTML/CSS values were improperly converted from inches, centimeters and other length units to physical pixels
- Scrolling large images in an internal image viewer was slow
- If images had size “100%”, they were much smaller than their proper size
- URLs which contained a mixture of national characters and percent-encoded characters were incorrectly encoded
- URLs in the HTML editor are no longer percent-encoded when saving a message; national characters and ” < > & are replaced to htlm-entities. Plus and space are left intact.
- Images in some HTML messages are not displayed properly if internal HTML viewer is used
- Truncated text field in account properties
- URLs with Russian characters are corrupted in Quick Templates
- Widened buttons to restore templates in the account properties
- Sometimes image size is improperly calculated, the last (bottom right) line of the image is tiled from the first (left top), this is visible when zooming the about box
- The max-width attribute wasn’t supported, thus some HTML newsletter weren’t centered
- Default font in HTML viewer was too large under high definition monitors: twice as large at 200% DPI, thrice as large under 300%, and so on
- Fixed toolbar and popup menu display
- Font size drop-downs in the HTML-editor are too small on high DPI
- Color tool palette dropdown in the HTML-editor had too small bricks on high DPI
- The drop-down for “Style” in HTML-editor is to small on high DPI
- Missing left edge line in menus
- Menu navigator in other windows than the main did activate the main window instead
- Tab set height didn’t adjust to used font size
- Toolbar grippers too small on high DPI
- Close button for floating toolbars was too small on high DPI
- Better algorithm for removing duplicate messages. You can also run The Bat! with various command line options to ignore several message attributes while comparing messages: /DEDUPIGNOREMSGID (ignore Message-ID), /DEDUPIGNORETO (ignore To), /DEDUPIGNOREDATE (ignore Date), /DEDUPIGNORETOMSGID (ignore To and Message ID – this command line option is reserved for past compatibility). You can combine multiple command line options mentioned.
- Toolbar chevrons didn’t scale under high resolution DPI
Size: 67.95 MB