AIM is completely free messenger, available for Mac, PC, iPhone, Android and on the web. It is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family no matter where they are.
AIM allows you to chat with friends, Facebook and Google Talk. You can also start or join a group chat, share images and your location, and continue conversations between devices seamlessly.
Plus, you can also chat with friends on Google and compose Tweets.
Free Text Messaging
Send free text messages from app. Say goodbye to texting limitations and overage charges.
AIM makes it easy to talk and share with a group, so you can chat with friends or collaborate with colleagues.
Share photos, videos, tweets and more with all your buddies.
Get notifications from your favorite social networks and chat with friends on AIM and Google Talk.
- Chat with your friends from AIM, Facebook and Google chat networks
- Chat with a friend or group of friends with the new “Start a Chat” button
- Customize your groups with features like add/kick members and edit group icon
- Share photos and your location without leaving the conversation
- Copy and paste messages by long pressing on a message
- Tap on icons to quickly view user details or group chat settings
- See your news feed updates from AIM, Facebook and Instagram in one easy to navigate window
- Like and comment on AIM and Facebook updates without leaving the app
- Go “Off the Record” with a friend in your conversation
- Clear your message history directly from the conversation menu
- Update your incoming message sound alerts
- Update your LED notification color
What’s New in AIM 18.104.22.168 for Android:
- If you are worried about data usage, set the app to only connect over WiFi!
- Set ‘Quiet Hours’ in the app so you aren’t bothered by notifications while you’re asleep
- Many other bugs squashed
Size: 17.7 MB