mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions.
Serving the Internet community for over a decade, mIRC has evolved into a powerful, reliable and fun piece of technology.
It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, IPv6, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, UPnP, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more.
mIRC also has a powerful scripting language that can be used both to automate mIRC and to create applications that perform a wide range of functions from network communications to playing games.
What’s New in mIRC 7.46 (2016)
This is a small update that addresses a number of issues reported by users since the last release. It includes improvements, changes and fixes to a number of features, including:
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.2h and PCRE 8.39 libraries.
- Fixed /timer -h high resolution timer bug.
- Extended $calc() to return more digits in floating point calculations.
- Fixed Clear History bug that incorrectly cleared channels list settings.
- Changed the way files are updated to decrease the potential for file loss.
- Extended URL hotlink/extract feature to handle IPv6 addresses.
- Fixed $base() bug with floating point precision.
- Fixed script error not showing line number for single-line event definitions.
- Added resize grip to bottom right of resizable dialogs.
- Fixed regex bug when \K is used in some regex patterns.
- Fixed /drawline -p when used with text that contains tab characters.
Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10.
Homepage – http://www.mirc.com
Size: 5.85 MB
Download mIRC 7.46 + Portable › NitroFlare