mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions.
Serving the Internet community for over a decade, mIRC has evolved into a powerful, reliable and fun piece of technology.
It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, IPv6, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, UPnP, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more.
mIRC also has a powerful scripting language that can be used both to automate mIRC and to create applications that perform a wide range of functions from network communications to playing games.
What’s New in mIRC 7.47 (2017)
This is a small update that addresses a number of issues reported by users since the last release. It includes improvements, changes and fixes to a number of features, including:
- Fixed treeview display of text being chopped with certain fonts.
- Fixed URL hotlink and catcher bugs that prevented extraction of short URLs.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.2j library.
- Extended /drawpic and other features to support .jpeg extension.
- Reverted changes to $calc() decimal digits in floating point calculations.
- Updated About dialog to use Windows theme.
- Changed op/ignore/protect/voice commands to maintain position of item in list.
- Extended hotlink and catcher to allow underscores in addresses.
- Updated to TagLib 1.11.1 library.
- Updated CA root certificates cacert.pem file.
- Fixed /protect not using network parameter correctly.
- Fixed $modespl not allowing larger server-set values.
- Fixed $int() bug when rounding some negative values.
- Fixed $com().result not trimming trailing zeros in float values.
- Fixed $wrap() not updating wrapped text if case has changed.
- Fixed hash table bug that resulted in intermittent gpfs.
Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10.
Size: 5.57 MB
Download mIRC 7.47 + Portable › UpLoaded