Adobe RoboHelp 2015 release empowers you to deliver engaging help and policy content across mobile devices, formats, and platforms. Publish content as mobile apps, or in HTML5, EPUB 3, KF8, and MOBI. Help users find relevant content faster with dynamic content filters. Work more productively with a ribbon UI.
Adobe RoboHelp 2015 allows you easily create personalized help experiences. Use new dynamic content filters to generate enhanced DUCC output, see how filtered content will look, and help users find relevant content faster.
With Adobe RoboHelp 2015, you can deliver engaging help and policy content across mobile devices, formats, and platforms. Publish content as mobile apps, or in HTML5, EPUB 3, KF8, and MOBI.
Adobe RoboHelp 2015 empowers users to find relevant content faster with dynamic content filters. Work more productively with a ribbon UI.
Adobe RoboHelp 2015 makes content more findable:
- Dynamic content filters. Empower users to find relevant content faster in the document, TOC, index, and glossary. Leverage existing conditional tags and expressions to enable end users to dynamically filter content in the final HTML5 output, thereby delivering personalized help experiences.
- Enhanced DUCC output. Use the new dynamic content filters to create enhanced DUCC output that generates only one set of HTML5 files regardless of the number of expressions used. Easily migrate your current DUCC outputs to new, more efficient ones based on dynamic content filters.
- Dynamic filter support in CSH. Provide more targeted contextual help with URL support in the new dynamically filtered output. Embed the selected filters in the URL and use that URL in the CSH calls.
- Tagged Output view. Now see how filtered content will look for different combinations of filters by easily testing dynamic content filters using the Tagged Output view.
Leverage next-generation mobile publishing with Adobe RoboHelp 2015:
- New HTML5 layout. Deliver a personalized content consumption experience. Configure search to appear on the content or topic panes, and show context and breadcrumbs in the results.
- Enhanced search results in HTML5 layouts. Provide greater context to end users by showing more details in search results. Configure the search results to appear on the content or topic panes, and show breadcrumbs and topic descriptions.
- Out-of-the-box support for social widgets. Generate mobile output that is easily shareable on Facebook and Twitter with out-of-the-box support for social widgets provided by the new HTML5 layout.
- Custom fonts in EPUB files. Embed custom fonts in your EPUB output and ensure that your users see high-quality typography exactly as you intended, whether or not they have the font installed on their device.
- Optimized HTML5 output. Now experience as much as a 50% reduction in loading time, file size savings of about 20KB per topic, and smoother transitions between pages with faster, more responsive HTML5 output.
- Maintained TOC state in HTML5 output. Work more conveniently by maintaining the TOC state – as the new responsive HTML5 output remembers the state of the books. Two or more books can be expanded simultaneously.
- Single-click responsive HTML5 publishing. Generate stunning responsive HTML5 output for multiple devices with just one click, even for your legacy content. Provide a consistent user experience across multiple screen types by simply selecting a single layout from a gallery of responsive HTML5 layouts.
- Responsive HTML5 layout editor. Easily customize out-of-the-box responsive HTML5 layouts to your website theme without knowledge of HTML5 or CSS3. Add a logo, match your colors to the brand palette, style widget text and icons as required, and decide which widgets are displayed for tablets, smartphones, and desktops.
Adobe RoboHelp 2015 delivers content-centric apps across major platforms:
- Mobile app output support. Ensure wider distribution and consumption of content with a simplified mobile app generation workflow and native integration with Adobe PhoneGap Build*. Easily publish your content as mobile apps for iOS and Android with just one click.
Adobe RoboHelp 2015 works more productively with a modern interface:
- Ribbon UI. Customize the interface with a theme of your choice and colored or grayscale icons. Work faster with a customizable Quick Access toolbar and contextual tabs.
- Enhanced search functionality. Work faster with bidirectional and multiline searches in the TOC, files, and index pods. Set the search scope to the current project or window, a specific folder, or all open files.
- Enhanced conditional indicators. Maintain readability of content even when multiple tags are applied, using enhanced conditional tag indicators. Easily find which tags have been applied and where the conditions change within a topic.
- Adobe Captivate support. Easily integrate HTML5 and SWF content created with the latest release of Adobe Captivate into your Adobe RoboHelp 2015 files.
- Colored and grayscale icons. Customize the look of the new ribbon UI using colored or grayscale icons.
- Auto-hide ribbons. Maximize the document viewing area using auto-hide ribbons. The ribbon toolbar stays hidden while you are working, but offers easy access when you hover on the tab.
- Contextual tabs. Work more productively with Contextual tabs for objects, such as tables. Depending on the object selected, the contextual tab appears with a list of relevant actions.
- Find topics in Project Manager. Easily locate topics in the Project Manager. Just click the topic, TOC, or topic list pod to locate and highlight the topic.
- Easy updation of CSS styles. Now easily edit the styles in a CSS. Style content inline and update the CSS style from the inline style with a single click.
- Quick-and-easy Dropbox-powered sharing and collaboration. Configure a Dropbox folder in Resource Manager with one click, and drag resource files and topics to it to share them with subject matter experts, vendors, and others.
Homepage – http://www.adobe.com/products/robohelp.html
Size: 867.44 MB
Download Adobe RoboHelp 2015 18.104.22.168 › NitroFlare