Google Earth combines satellite imagery, maps and the power of Google Search to put the world’s geographic information at your fingertips. Fly from space to your neighborhood. Type in an address and zoom right in. Search for schools, parks, restaurants, and hotels. Get driving directions. Tilt and rotate the view to see 3D terrain and buildings. Save and share your searches and favorites. Even add your own annotations.
Google Earth lets you do smooth sailing flybyes of the entire Earth. You can easily fly to any spot on the globe, by entering any associated data, like street addresses, place names or lat/long coordinates.
There are overlays that put additional information on the map, like roads, international boundaries, terrain, 3D buildings, crime statistics, schools, stadiums, any number of interesting stuff.
You can do Local searches in the program, with icons on the map and a display on the side showing your results. You can leave notes, called “placemarks” all over the map, so you can remember where all sorts of places are. Searches and placemarks can be saved as bookmarks in “My Places”.
Everything can be output in an XML format called KML, that will allow the vast popularity of Google Maps to continue in Earth. You can also email a JPEG of the map, or send a KMZ file if you know the recipient has Google Earth installed.
Google Earth Features:
- Sophisticated streaming technology delivers the data to you as you need it.
- Imagery and 3D data depict the entire earth – Terabytes of aerial and satellite imagery depict cities around the world in high-resolution detail.
- Local search lets you search for restaurants, hotels, and even driving directions. Results show in your 3D earth view. Easy to layer multiple searches, save results to folders, and share with others.
- Layers show parks, schools, hospitals, airports, retail, and more.
- Overlays – import site plans, design sketches and even scanned blueprints.
- Annotate the view with lines and polygons.
- Spreadsheet import – ingest up to 2,500 locations by address or lat/lon.
- KML – data exchange format let your share useful annotations.
Use it for:
- Planning a trip
- Getting driving directions
- Finding a house or apartment
- Finding a local business
- Exploring the world
Supported Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Mac OS X 10.6.0 or later, Linux
Google Earth Pro – for professional and commercial uses, Google Earth Pro is the ultimate research, presentation and collaboration tool for location information.
Changes in Google Earth 184.108.40.20600:
- Removed menu items for Google Maps Engine and the Google Earth Community.
- New Google and Google Earth logos.
- Crashes from rearranging items in My Places.
- Earth Pro: Removed registration dialog as Pro no longer requires a license.
- Windows: “1603” installer error caused by attempts to re-install Earth 7.
- Font dialog and other crashes.
- Cache data inconsistency between 32 and 64-bit builds.
- RPM installer problems with permissions in directory “/usr/bin”.
- Mac and Linux: Updated driver support for 3Dconnexion controller devices.
Homepage – http://www.google.com/earth/
Size: 29.2 MB
Download Google Earth for Windows
Download Google Earth Pro for Windows (Now FREE)
Download Google Earth for Mac OS
Download Google Earth Pro for Mac OS
Download Earth Pro for Android
Download Earth Pro for iOS devices