Oxygen Forensic Suite 2014 is a mobile forensic software that goes beyond standard logical analysis of cell phones, smartphones and PDAs. Using advanced proprietary protocols permits Oxygen Forensic Suite to extract much more data than usually extracted by logical forensic tools, especially for smartphones.
Oxygen Forensic Suite – Smart Forensics for Smart Phones. Using low-level protocols allows the program to extract: phone basic information and SIM-card data, contacts list, caller groups, speed dials, missed/outgoing/incoming calls, standard SMS/MMS/E-mail folders, custom SMS/MMS/E-mail folders, deleted SMS messages (with some restrictions), SMS Center timestamps, calendar events schedule, tasks, text notes, photos, videos, sounds, LifeBlog data (all main phone events with their geographical coordinates), Java applications, file system from phone memory and flash card, GPRS and Wi-Fi activity, voice records and much more…
The list of supported features depends on a certain phone model.
Oxygen Forensic Suite 2014 combines the simplicity and cheapness of logical forensic software and the extracted information completeness of physical tools. Device Connection Wizard helps you to connect a phone in several mouse clicks. Data Extraction Wizard works in unattended mode and downloads all the available device information in just few minutes. After the download process is completed, you can either select the automatic forensic report generation function or use convenient program interface to analyze, filter and search for the extracted data.
More than 2200 mobile device models are supported. And the list is rapidly growing! Oxygen Forensic Suite extracts data from Nokia, iPhone, Sony Ericsson, Samsung, Motorola, Blackberry, Panasonic, Siemens, HTC, HP, E-Ten, Gigabyte, i-Mate, Vertu and many other mobile phones.
The future of cell phone market is smartphones. Oxygen Forensic Suite supports Symbian OS, Nokia S60, Sony Ericsson UIQ, Windows Mobile 5/6 (without using ActiveSync!), Blackberry, Android and Apple smartphones.
Oxygen Forensic Suite 2014 can extract a lot of unique information:
- Phone basic information and SIM-card data
- Contacts list (including mobile, wireline, fax numbers, postal addresses, contact photos and other contact information)
- E-mail Messages with attachments
- SMS Messages (messages, log, folders, deleted messages with some restrictions)
- Caller Groups information
- All files from phone memory as well as from flash card, including installed applications and their data
- Missed/Outgoing/Incoming calls
- GPRS, EDGE, CSD, HSCSD and Wi-Fi traffic and sessions log
- SIM card data
- Text notes
- Organizer (calendar meetings, appointments, memos, call reminders, anniversaries and birthdays, to-do tasks)
- Multimedia Messages with attachments
- Photos and gallery images
- Video clips and films
- Voice records and audio clips
- FM Radio Stations database (as a part of File Browser)
- Web browser cache and bookmarks
- Lifeblog activity: all main events with geographical coordinates
- Data Integrity protection with MD5, SHA-1, SHA-2, CRC, HAVAL, GOST Ð34.11-94
Size: 163.97 MB
Tags activesync android blackberry fm radio free sms gprs iphone mms mobile phone motorola nokia panasonic ringtone editor samsung siemens sim card smartphone sony ericsson symbian os vertu wifi windows mobile