CyberLink AudioDirector Ultra 7 is a professional application for audio editing, mixing, restoration and mastering for your video soundtrack, sound effects, and even dialogue.
CyberLink AudioDirector 7 features powerful audio enhancement tools to add sparkle to your music and sound. Quickly enhance audio with high quality Reverb, EQ control, and more.
CyberLink AudioDirector 7 works flawlessly with CyberLink PowerDirector, providing effortless round-trip editing. With round-trip editing there is no need to export your modified sound tracks and then re-import them your into your video project.
CyberLink AudioDirector 7 allows you to choose between waveform and frequency spectrum visual interfaces. In spectrum view, audio imperfections can be easily identified and fixed using Visual Repair.
Visual editing tool lets you accurately synchronize voice-overs or audio effects to specific video frames, while automated dialogue replacement helps you to seamlessly align post-recorded audio to your video.
64-bit Support – NEW
CyberLink AudioDirector offers a native 64-bit support editing engine for improved system efficiency and seemless performance while you edit your audio.
4K Video Rendering – NEW
Add high-quality audio to your Ultra HD resolution videos with support for both 2K and Ultra HD 4K video production and now rendering.
Pitch Bender – NEW
Set keyframe points and accurately transform the pitch of audio tracks to give your recordings the exact effect you’re after.
Stereo Expander – NEW
Use new Stereo Expander to virtually give tracks a wider stereo presence and sound fuller.
Virtual Surround Sound – NEW
Create sophisticated surround sound projects using dynamic panning technology. Enjoy precise control over speaker output, including setting timed repeats of established sound pans.
- Automated Dialogue Alignment. Automated dialogue replacement helps you to seamlessly align post-recorded audio to your video.
- Support for H.265 Standard. High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) offers up to double the data compression ratio of H.264 at the same level of video quality. You can now also import and edit HEVC (H.265) video in MP4 and MKV file formats.
- Synchronize Audio and Effects. Synchronize voice-overs or audio effects to specific video frames using a visually-referenced editing tool that also allows corrections to AV sync issues caused by equipment.
- Popular Video Format Support. Import a wide range of video formats, including AVI, DivX, DV-AVI, DVR-MS, HD MPEG-2, M2T, MKV, MOD, MOV, MOV, MP4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, WMV, and WMV-HD. Utra HD 2K and 4K resolution is also supported.
- CyberLink Cloud Services. With CyberLink Cloud, you get fast and convenient uploading, dowloading, and sharing of your media creations.
CyberLink AudioDirector 7 allows you to use various selection tools to visually and precisely extract and heal specific sounds. Create your own soundtracks using multitrack recording and use mixing tools to enrich the audio experience. Automatically remove noises and restore audio to a pristine condition with state-of-the-art iZotope technologies.
Full range of Restoration Adjustment Tools:
- Noise Reduction – Clears unwanted static and background noise
- Declip – Removes distortion caused by clipping at the top or bottom of the waveform
- Declick – Clears track of clicks, pops and crackles, which may often exist in old recordings
- Hiss Removal – Eliminates hissing sounds often caused by microphones, cables or amplifiers
- Hum Removal – Gets rid of low frequency audio artifacts
CyberLink AudioDirector 7 contains 11 popular effects to instantly enrich audio with fine and granular controls.
- Switch Timebase to Beats Per Minute (BPM). Edit your audio as if it were sheet music with a customizable Beats Per Minute visual editor view. Enter the tempo of a song directly, or use the Determine Tempo to automatically calculate the beats per minute.
- FREE! Save Sounds with AudioClipper. The AudioClipper iPhone App can be used to capture sound and voice clips on your iPhone to use in audio and video projects.
- Vocal Transformer. It lets you alter existing vocals into the voice personality of your choice. Choose from five existing presets such as man, woman, child, etc.. Or create your own customized voice.
Simplified Multitrack Mixing:
- Loop Recording. Record over specific sections of audio with ease. Ideal for recording voiceovers, or correcting speech errors. You can also customize the pre- and post-roll times, so you only record what you need.
- Multitrack Volume Control. Easily set, adjust and control volume levels independently on different audio tracks. Track volume can also be adjusted independently of the Master Track.
- Surround Sound Panner. Pan the audio to any or all of the available channels with manual panning, or preset panning templates.
- Virtual Surround Sound Generator. Experience and test out your surround sound effects without the need for a multi-channel audio setup.
- Simultaneous Multitrack Recording. Record from multiple audio sources either individually or simultaneously while maintaining control over the final audio arrangement.
- 99 Track Recording. Convenient control buttons on each individual audio track. Up to 99 tracks – for full control at your fingertips. Select a track icon, mute, record, add volume keyframes and more.
- Smart Transitions. This is effective way to move from one piece of background music to another without a glaring break. Choose from tempo, DJ scratch, or smooth repeat transitions.
Produce in High-Res Surround Sound:
- Produce in HEVC, FLAC, APE and More. Create in the most popular formats including H.265 (HEVC), FLAC and APE.
- Burn Your Project to CD. Create your own audio CDs with track titles, artist, album, and writer information.
- Produce Video with 5.1/7.1 Audio. Produce your audio files with support for up to 7.1 channel audio, bit rates up to 192kHz and 32-bit depth.
CyberLink AudioDirector 7 supports: Windows 7, 8 / 8.1, 10 (64-bit).
Size: 235.9 MB