MAGIX Samplitude Music Studio 2016 allows ambitious musicians and bands to make high-quality music productions. It offers you everything you need to not only develop new ideas, but also to realize them in professional quality. For example, with multitrack recordings in 24-bit/96 kHz studio quality.
MAGIX Samplitude Music Studio 2016 combines all the studio tools and is specially designed to meet the needs of ambitious musicians, bands, and producers. Record live performances, arrange music, compose using virtual instruments, mix and master. No matter where you are you’ll have everything you need to let your creativity flow and make your own hit songs.
Enjoy all the advantages that come from using professional quality studio tools and intuitive workflows! It’s all right there – multitrack recording, precise audio editing, sound design, mixing with effects, virtual instruments, mastering, and publishing.
Play instruments. Create your own sound with synthesizers, drum machines, samplers and unique virtual instruments for music production.
Produce music. Plug-ins, filters and effects for mastering are seamlessly integrated in the interface to allow for a more efficient workflow in the studio.
Edit notation. Display, edit and print the notation for your musical compositions and take them with you to your next rehearsal.
For singer/songwriters. Directly record vocals and instruments in high definition (up to 24-bit/96 kHz). Also effortlessly correct vocal pitch, professionally edit and mix your project.
For the rehearsal room. Easily record every band rehearsal, create impressive recording sessions, and mix them perfectly using the multitrack recorder on up to 128 tracks.
For project studios. Realistic virtual instruments, impressive studio effects, and intuitive realtime editing with Music Studio’s 100% neutral sound audio engine.
MAGIX Samplitude Music Studio 2016 Advantages:
Multi-track recordings in 24-bit/96 kHz studio quality
MR-128: Powerful multi-track recorder
Urban Drums: Virtual drum machine
Analog Synths: For basses, keys, organs and much more
World Flutes: For exotic sounds
Celtic Harp: For gentle tones
Vita Sample Player
BeatBox 2 Plus
Vintage Effects Suite +
Pitch correction, time stretching, pitch shifting, precision tuner and metronome
Interfaces: VST 2, ASIO, ReWire, MTC, MC
Vocal Tune 2: Optimized pitch correction
Mastering Suite 4: Includes Auto Mastering
MIDI support: Includes MIDI Learn
32-bit floating point processing
64-bit and multicore support
MAGIX Samplitude Music Studio 2016 Additional Advantages:
Vocal Tune: Convenient pitch correction for all vocal recordings
Auto Mastering: Fully automatic final touches for perfect sounding results
Power Guitar: Powerful and energetic guitar riffs
Vintage Organ: Awesome retro organ sounds
Pop Brass: Crystal clear horns
Electric Piano: Charming electronic keys
DN-e1: The spectacular high-end synthesizer
MR-128: Powerful multitrack recorder for 128 tracks
Vintage Effects Suite +: Additional inspiring studio effects
Import/export of broadcast-quality WAV and FLAC
What’s New in MAGIX Samplitude Music Studio 2016:
- Accompaniment for keyboard and guitar. Create your own melodies on the piano or guitar. Enhance your recording with 2,000 premade sounds and drum grooves.
- New Mastering Suite with Auto Mastering. The Stereo FX module, multiband compressor, 6-band equalizer, limiter and MultiMax come in a new look for impressive sound design.
- Produce music with the Vita Sampler Produce music with the Vita Sampler. This sampler’s got the groove. Develop your own sounds from audio files. Drag and drop audio files into the sampler. That cuts and pad assignments are made automatically.
- Work with project docking Work with project docking. Customize your workspace in Samplitude Music Studio and work in several projects simultaneously.
- For the latest generation of plug-ins. The new VST3 standard impresses with precise, continuous automation when integrating new external plug-ins.
- Work in studio quality Work in studio quality. Leading technology in the form of the new zplane time stretching and pitch shifting algorithm allows for almost artifact-free pitch and tempo adjustment.
Homepage – http://www.magix.com
Size: 512.64 MB