MAGIX Sound Forge Audio Studio 10 software is everything you need to edit and master professional-quality audio on your home computer. Record live instruments and vocals, edit and restore audio, apply studio-quality effects, and convert files with lightning speed. You can even create your own karaoke tracks with the Vocal Eraser tool.
Best of all, Sound Forge Audio Studio software is easy to use. With a few basic commands such as cut, copy, and paste, you can produce broadcast-quality audio on your PC.
Sound Forge Audio Studio allows you capture music and sound from virtually any source. Simply plug a microphone or instrument into your computer’s sound card and start recording.
Then energize, sweeten, and even restore your audio with studio-quality signal and effects processing tools, and convert your new files into popular formats for Web streaming and sharing on all your favorite portable players.
Use Sound Forge Audio Studio to digitize your rare vinyl LP records and tapes. Easily remove clicks, pops, and other noise from your audio files. Sweeten your sounds with more than 30 native signal and effects processing plug-ins, including compression, EQ, delay, chorus, and reverb. Sound Forge Audio Studio 10 includes a full suite of studio-quality tools that provide professional results.
- Capture your performance. To record live audio, simply plug a microphone or instrument into your computer’s sound card and click Record. Digitize rare vinyl LP records and tapes with the Vinyl Recording and Restoration tool, import audio from CDs, and work with audio files in a variety of popular formats including MP3, WMA, and FLAC.
- Powerful editing tools. Edit and energize your sound. Give your audio tracks presence and sparkle. Balance sound levels, trim unwanted sections, and synchronize audio with video. Assemble a podcast or a DJ set. Make your own loops to use with ACID Music Studio.
- Create your own karaoke tracks. Sound Forge Audio Studio 10 software includes the Vocal Eraser plug-in. Easily remove vocals from most recordings, or isolate and extract vocal tracks from songs for remixing. The Vocal Eraser plug-in contains presets for various genres and vocal types.
- Audio Enhancer plug-in. Sound Forge Audio Studio now includes the exclusive Audio Enhancer plug-in, a single plug-in that combines five critical processes that can elevate audio files to broadcast-quality standards with a single mouse click. User presets include settings for both music and dialog.
- Instructional Videos. In addition to our Show Me How tutorials, Sound Forge Audio Studio now includes four in-depth videos that provide step-by-step instructions for CD creation, audio mastering, vinyl restoration, and podcast creation.
- Share your creations. Author CDs in Sound Forge Audio Studio. Burn one track at a time, or choose disc-at-once and gain full control over the pauses between tracks. Quickly convert audio files to popular formats including MP3 and FLAC. Create all the right files for the Web and your favorite portable players
- Extensive video support. Sound Forge Audio Studio makes it easy to synchronize audio with video for video scoring. Import popular video formats including Windows Media, QuickTime, and more.
- Customize audio with effects. Customize your audio with more than 30 native signal and effects processing plug-ins, including compression, EQ, delay, chorus, reverb, and more.
- VST plug-in support expands the number of effects you can apply, significantly increasing your audio processing capabilities.
What’s new in MAGIX Sound Forge Audio Studio 10:
- Enhanced Vinyl Recording and Restoration Tool.
- Resonant Filter plug-in.
- Metadata windows.
- Enhanced window layout management — save, recall, and share custom window layouts.
- Floating window docks.
- Tabbed browsing for maximized data windows.
- Custom selection grid lines.
- Time Display Window.
- 32-bit (IEEE float), 192 kHz .wav support.
- AAC reading and rendering. If you want to create audio files for Apple iPod, choose Fraunhofer AAC from the Save as type drop-down list in the Save As dialog.
- FLAC reading and rendering.
- Added support for Contour Design ShuttlePRO and ShuttleXpress multimedia controllers.
Homepage – http://www.magix-audio.com/us/sound-forge/
Size: 148.23 MB