VinylStudio is software that helps you transfer your vinyl albums (or cassette tapes) to your computer. VinylStudio is the best way to convert records and tapes to digital format. Taking your old LP albums and transferring them to your computer could not be easier. Now everyone can rip their vinyl records in a few easy steps.
VinylStudio makes the job a pleasure, rather than a chore, and the powerful sound cleaning filters can help rescue precious, damaged recordings. Download a copy and see why using Audacity for this task is doing it the hard way. This software is not just another audio editor, and although it records to standard MP3 and WAV file formats, it doesn’t edit audio files directly.
VinylStudio’s audio cleanup tools are extremely effective at removing clicks and scratches from your recordings.
VinylStudio does not expect you to keep track of your recordings manually. Instead, it stores them as a collection, organised by artist and album title.
- record (at upto 192 kHz, 32 bits)
- split recordings into tracks
- look up track listings and album art over the Internet
- remove clicks, hiss, hum and more
- save your tracks in a wide variety of file formats
- burn both audio and MP3 CDs and DVDs
- available for PC and Macintosh
- makes the job a pleasure rather than a chore
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit).
New in VinylStudio 8.6:
- You can now specify default filter settings to be automatically applied to each new recording.
- Apply filter settings to multiple albums at once.
- Support for recording Direct Stream Digital (DSD). You will need DSD-capable ADC to use this feature.
- Unlimited audio file sizes (but please note that WAV and AIFF files are inherently limited to 4GB in size).
- You can now import private collections from Discogs.
- Various other improvements and a few bug fixes.
Size: 5.08 MB
Download VinylStudio 8.6.4 for Mac OS X UpLoaded