CloneBD Blu-ray Media Coverter lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to all known disc formats such as ISO or BD, and all kind of devices like smart phones and tablets! With just a few clicks you can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray.
CloneBD makes perfect 1:1 clones, but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5. CloneBD will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device.
CloneBD supports all regions (A, B, C). There is no need to install a third party driver, since internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included.
CloneBD supports multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed.
3D Blu-ray and H.265/HEVC is not supported yet, but will be available soon. Please note that commercial Blu-rays might also require AnyDVD HD.
CloneBD Blu-ray Media Converter Features:
- Copy Blu-ray disc 1:1 or partial to hard drive or blank BD-disc
- Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
- Compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
- Convert Blu-ray content into common file formats (mp4, mkv, etc.)
- Supports all regions (A, B, C)
- Easy title selection with included Blu-ray preview player
- No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
- Multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration
- 3D support coming soon…
- H.265/HEVC support coming soon…
Upcoming changes and features:
- Full 3D support in compressed discs
- Full 3D support in matroska files
- Full subtitle support in matroska and MP4 files
- Support for DVD output (downscaled to SD naturally)
- Support for DLNA
- Improved support for all new codecs, like WebM, HEVC, AAC+, FLAC and lots more…
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in CloneBD Blu-ray Media Converter 22.214.171.124 (2017):
- Added grace period until end of February 2017 for expired licenses
- New: support forced subtitles
- Fix: Intel QuickSync encoder aspect ratio
- Fix: debug output from nVidia acceleration could cause abort
- Fix: undesired seek to end of clip during transcoding could skip clips
- Fix: UI adjusted to work better with high DPI displays (Windows scaling factor up to apx. 150%, in case anyone is using higher factors, please let us know and send screenshots showing incorrect display)
- Fix: memory problem triggered by AnyDVD’s Cinavia removal caused application to crash
- Fix: occasional defective playlist when creating partial copies (player would remain in menu)
- Fix: Dolby True HD bug with older discs
- Change: MP4 metadata is now UTF8
- Change: default MKV audio or subtitle track can now be chosen by track number instead of just the language if only one title is being converted.
- minor fixes and improvements
- updated languages
Size: 31.95 MB
Download CloneBD Blu-ray Media Converter 126.96.36.199 Portable › NitroFlare