VEGAS Pro 14 is the Professional Video, Audio, and Blue-ray Disc Creator! Only Vegas software combines real-time SD, HD, 2K and 4K video editing with unrivaled audio tools to provide the ultimate all-in-one environment for creative professionals – high-definition and high-fidelity.
VEGAS Pro 14 is your project companion from start to finish. Edit professional video and audio material in high resolution formats up to 4K. Discover workflow-optimized plug-ins for image stabilization, design dynamic titles and create custom DVDs and Blu-ray Discs. Experience a new type of creative freedom with VEGAS Pro 14.
VEGAS Pro 14 guides your video editing projects with its intelligent workflows and industry-leading audio editing tools, putting professional standards within easy reach. Native support for HEVC and ProRes file formats lets you place all common formats alongside one another on the timeline – even video from RED cameras.
VEGAS Pro 14 gives you more editing power than ever before. With new velocity limits, you can create fast motion that’s 40 times faster than normal speed. New hover scrub capabilities make marking in and out points and adding footage from the Trimmer much faster and more efficient. That leaves more time for your main goal: creating impressive videos.
Make full HD recordings stand out in top quality with intelligent plug-ins, even in 4K projects. Incorporate your HD archival footage in 4K projects with Smart Upscaling and Smart Zoom tools. Deliver your project in a variety of common 4K file formats.
VEGAS Pro 14 supports you right from the import and through to the finished disc. The included VEGAS DVD Architect gives you full control – from label design and menu controls to encoder settings.
Import Photoshop files with multiple layers to create custom keyframe-compatible graphic animations and overlays. Comprehensive menu design and detailed encoder settings in VEGAS DVD Architect make it an indispensable tool for creating DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
VEGAS Pro 14 Highlights
- NewBlueFX Looks
- Intuitive drag and drop workflow
- Smart tools for upscaling footage to 4K and Ultra High Definition
- Perfect image stabilization with proDAD Mercalli V4
- Titler Pro Express from NewBlueFX
- HEVC file support and native ProRes format support
- DVD and Blu-ray Disc Authoring with VEGAS DVD Architect
- High DPI Support
- High Frame Rate (HFR) support
Innovative editing tools
Edit SD, HD, 2K and 4K material in 2D or stereoscopic 3D, with drag-and-drop functionality or traditional 3-point and 4-point editing modes. The VEGAS Pro 14 interface provides an impressive array innovative tools and thoughtful touches, with a fully customizable workspace for accomplishing a wide range of production tasks. The Expanded Edit Mode temporarily splits the track at the edit point. And enables you to dynamically add or remove frames from either side of the edit point while the media is playing, creating a highly precise, interactive editing experience.
Stereoscopic 3D editing
Create breathtaking stereoscopic 3D projects with the same ease and agility as the Vegas Pro 2D workflow. VEGAS Pro 14 provides the ability to easily import, adjust, edit, preview, and output stereoscopic 3D media. All using industry-standard professional delivery formats including single or dual files with side-by-side, top/bottom, or line-alternate encoding. Anaglyphic monitoring and output are also supported. Stereoscopic Auto-Pairing allows bulk pairing of stereoscopic 3D subclips on the timeline, with the ability to automatically pair stereoscopic 3D media created with the Sony PMW-TD300 or a pair of PMW-F3 cameras using the 3D Link feature.
Superior audio control
Access unlimited audio tracks, 24-bit/192 kHz audio, punch-in recording, 5.1 surround mixing, effects automation, and time compress/expand, while applying customizable, real-time audio effects like EQ, Reverb, Delay, and more. Expand your audio processing and mixing options with supported third-party DirectX and VST audio plug-ins. VEGAS Pro 14 includes support for new 64-bit versions of Noise Reduction, Wave Hammer, Acoustic Mirror, and more. Use the Mixing Console for precise audio control, with sample-based accuracy.
Native XAVC Support
VEGAS Pro 14 is a native HD, 2K, and 4K XAVC editor that features built-in support for XAVC and XAVC S files with the same drag-and-drop. No transcode simplicity that Vegas Pro users have enjoyed with other popular formats. No expensive add-ons or plug-ins needed! For optimal performance with 2K and 4K XAVC or XAVC S content, use the smart proxy HD workflow for full frame rate playback on a wide variety of hardware configurations, from compact laptops to advanced multi-core workstations.
Included in VEGAS Pro 14 and higher
Give your video material a distinctive look with video effects from NewBlueFX. These presets and effects offer stylish settings options to make your project stand apart from the rest.
Efficient title design with NewBlueFX Titler Pro Express
Easily create spectacular titles, dynamic captions and impressive closing credits with NewBlueFX Titler Pro Express. Simply choose one of the templates and modify it to create your own unique design.
Image stabilization with market leader proDAD Mercalli V4
Shaky footage, zooms or pans are a thing of the past with the latest version of proDAD Mercalli image stabilization software. Access a crisper quality than ever before with Mercalli V4 for images with Wobble and Jello distortion that have been created using CMOS sensors. Stabilize fisheye images or videos from your digital camera, action cam or 3D drone cam. The dynamic zoom-in function lets you create smooth, stabilized videos without impairing wide-angle shots
What’s new in Vegas Pro 14:
- Hover scrub technology. Quickly scrub through footage in the Trimmer window and add In and Out points on the fly.
- Upscale HD footage for use in 4K and UHD projects. Achieve breathtaking quality in every project. Smart Upscaling technology gives you the power to use your archived HD footage in your 4K productions.
- RED camera support. Quickly and easily import and edit recordings made with the latest RED digital cameras into VEGAS Pro 14.
- Up to 40x video velocity. Create extreme fast motion effects with the new higher velocity limit. Combine with the event playback rate for a maximum clip velocity of 40 times normal speed.
- Smart zoom. Define the focal point of your video regardless of what was originally framed in camera. Use keyframing techniques to create exact zooms in post production that your videographer didn’t shoot in the field.
- Smart Adaptive Deinterlacing. Transform even the fastest paced deinterlaced material to modern progressive footage with stunning quality and clarity.
- Script for grouping video and audio events. Create custom scripts for combining video and audio material. Automatically group objects you have selected.
- You decide which resampling mode to use. Set resampling mode on a project-wide basis and start all your projects with that setting if you choose to.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit).
Size: 432.63 MB
Download VEGAS Pro 14.0 Build 178 Portable › NitroFlare