VSO Blu-ray Converter Ultimate software can convert any Blu-ray video or AVCHD structure (from HD camcorder) to DVD video (with menu) or other video formats supported by most popular devices like PS3, Xbox 360, DivX home player, iPod, iPhone, iPad… The live preview allows you to watch the conversion process.
With the VSO burning engine included in the software, burn your project onto DVD automatically. VSO Blu-ray Converter Ultimate also supports ISO images as input files! No external codecs or additional software needed except for a decrypter if converting from protected Blu-ray disks.
Create videos in stardard or high definition format: 720 or 1080 pixels in the output size of your choice. Your video files will now be compatible with your devices.
Convert Blu-ray Any Format
- Convert to any format: DVD, AVI, MKV, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Xbox, PS3, Android
- MPEG2, MPEG4, H264, Xvid, M2ts, WebM and up to 1080 resolution
- Create AVCHD and Blu-ray discs
- Many audio outputs are available: stereo, multi-channel, AC-3, DTS, AAC, MP2
- Live preview with audio and subtitle track selection
For Beginners and Avanced Users
- Even your grandma can convert Blu-rays now!
- Smart display of movies, series and other contents + clear timeline for video edition
- Files are displayed as main movie, bonuses or episodes
- Includes a video player for audio and subtitle tracks selection (no ugly list of complicated m2ts files)
- Special settings for advanced users are only 1 click away
- Impressive quality results to play on various devices
- Advanced Image Filter to convert images down from HD to SD if needed
- H264 encoder included in to rip blu-ray
- 2 pass conversion for enhanced quality
- Video edition: cut off unwanted parts, image post processing, subtitle edition
- ISO files supported
- Processes simultaneous conversions
- Comes with predefined conversion profiles for iPad, PS3, Nexus, smartphones, and more
- Custom profiles: create your own profile with your favorite codecs, resolution and bitrate and existing files
- Remux profiles for MKV and AVI
- Multi-angle support
- Chapter support: keep original chapters, create new chapters, or convert chapters as individual files
- Audio booster feature
- Subtitles can be in the DVDsub format or hardcoded in video
- Forced subtitles supported (when included in original file, ex: Avatar alien dialog is subtitled)
- Padding and cropping features
Hardware Decoding + Multi-Core + H264
- Fast bluray converter
- Encoder optimized for multi-core processors convert 3x’s faster
- DXVA2 hardware decoding: NVIDIA, Intel and ATI technology
- Uses Hardware encoding: NVIDIA CUDA (including new NVENC API), Intel Quick Sync
- Burning engine included
- Compatible with all all optical drives and disks
What’s New in VSO Blu-ray Converter 4:
- New processing settings (sharpness/contrast/more)
- Now convert to 2k and 4k
- Add the ability to add video watermark (picture or text)
- Major improvements made to cut/edit/seek and frame by frame options in Advanced Editor
- Ability to play preview in various speeds in Advanced Editor
- Add compatibility (detect device type and adapt visual interface) for “2 in 1” and tablet devices – touch screen
- Windows 10 compatible
Changes in VSO Blu-ray Converter 22.214.171.124 (2016):
- [Bug] In some cases, I can’t delete/rename my input file even if I remove it from project
- [Bug] output with subtitles on some DVD players do not display (no subs at all) – not all DVD player affected
- [Bug] DVD output: audio format setting not always respected
- [Bug] “PAL Auto” and “NTSC Auto” profiles not working if input file aspect is not 4/3 or 16/9.
- [Bug] Getting output size overflow with DVD/Blu-ray and AVCHD output profiles.
- [Bug] Bad aspect ratio on output when “Remove balck bars” function is used.
- [Bug] Buttons are missing in cut/chapters tab if Windows big fonts are used
Homepage – http://www.vso-software.fr
Size: 59.18 MB
Download VSO Blu-ray Converter Ultimate 126.96.36.199 › NitroFlare