BurnAware is a family of full-featured burning software to create CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs of all types. Home users can easily burn bootable discs, multisession discs, high-quality audio CDs and video DVDs, make, copy and burn disc images.
Power users will benefit from BurnAware’s advanced options, including control of boot settings, UDF partition and versions, ISO levels and restrictions, session selection, CD text for tracks and discs, data recovering, disc spanning and direct copying.
Support of a wide range of optical disc data storage, including CD, DVD, Blu-ray discs, Double Layer discs, rewritable and extra large capacity DVD and Blu-ray media.
BurnAware covers all daily burning tasks such as disc burning, backup, verification, image creation, copying, erasing, data recovery, audio track extraction.
One of the most noticeable feature is an user interface – clean, effective, easy-to-use and multilingual. Another great benefits are low CPU usage while burning and very stable burning process.
Besides standard options, BurnAware offers many advanced options such as BOOT settings, UDF partition and versions, ISO levels and restrictions, session selection, CD-Text for track and disc, byte by byte verification, direct copying, disc spanning and many more.
- Burn your files to CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs
- Append or update Multisession discs
- Create Bootable CD or DVD
- Create Audio CDs and MP3 discs
- Create DVD-Video and BDMV discs
- Make standard or boot disc images
- Copy disc to ISO image
- Copy CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs
- Erase or format rewritable disc
- Burn data across multiple discs (disc spanning)
- Extract files from multisession or corrupted discs
- Write ISO to multiple recorders simultaneously
BurnAware Additional Features:
- Creates and burns standard / bootable Data CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray
- Creates and burns Audio CDs, MP3 Discs, DVD-Videos, BDMV / AVCHD
- Creates standard / bootable ISO Images, burns various Disc Images
- Copies standard / multimedia CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray to Disc Images
- Burns data across multiple CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray discs
- Erases rewritable Discs, verifies Discs, displays Disc / Drive details
- Copies from Disc to Disc, direct CD, DVD, Blu-ray copying
- Extracts audio tracks in various formats from Audio CDs
- Recovers files from unreadable Discs and separate sessions
- Burns ISO Image to multiple drives simultaneously
- Usage in commercial organizations or with commercial purposes
Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32 and 64 bit). and does not require the .NET framework to operate.
Changes in BurnAware 9.5 (2016):
- New features:
- Support of Daylight Saving Time (DST).
- Option to select discs to burn in Span Disc.
- Support of CUE/WAV playlists in Audio CD compilation.
- Option to make CUE file with CD-Text in Audio Grabber.
- Option to ask to save compilation before exit.
- Updated installer and translations.
- Minor improvements to user interface.
- Removed MS-DOS dates option.
- Bug with loading PLS and M3U playlists.
- “Failed to get data from Start” error.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Rare bug with hanging at “Checking files” stage (introduced in v9.4).“Failed to get data from Start” error.
Size: 11.85 MB
Download BurnAware Professional 9.5 › NitroFlare
Download BurnAware Professional 9.5 Portable › NitroFlare
Download BurnAware Premium 9.2 › NitroFlare